Windows 10: i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd

Discus and support i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; unable to reveal product code on windows 10 dvd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by patrickoneill4, Nov 18, 2020.

1. i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd

unable to reveal product code on windows 10 dvd

:)

patrickoneill4, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2020
  3. alexstone Win User
    CD/DVD label software

What did you think about dvd cover maker? Is it good?

alexstone, Nov 18, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd

1. i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd - Similar Threads - cannot scratch off

2. I accidentally scratched the first 3 numbers off my licence label - is there any way to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally scratched the first 3 numbers off my licence label - is there any way to...: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-scratched-the-first-3-numbers-off/38a8950d-2ba8-4f87-b579-4d6b49a972e5
  3. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  4. My DVD is not working No Scratches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My DVD is not working No Scratches: I have 2 new and blank dvd's . They had very minor scratches. I inserted one in my desktops dvd reader and when i clicked on the dvd drive on windows explorer. it had 2 options. one was use this as a usb drive and other was to use it to play videos. i clicked the first and it...
  5. My DVD is not working No Scratches

My DVD is not working No Scratches: I have 2 new and blank dvd's . They had very minor scratches. I inserted one in my desktops dvd reader and when i clicked on the dvd drive on windows explorer. it had 2 options. one was use this as a usb drive and other was to use it to play videos. i clicked the first and it...
  6. Cannot access google, scratch, and Wikipedia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access google, scratch, and Wikipedia: One day I was just using my computer and starting it up. I first used roblox studio then tried to get on google but it always say that it is insecure or too long to connect. I tried switching the internet, didn’t work, restarting my computer, didn’t work, run the internet...
  7. Cannot access google, scratch, and Wikipedia

Cannot access google, scratch, and Wikipedia: One day I was just using my computer and starting it up. I first used roblox studio then tried to get on google but it always say that it is insecure or too long to connect. I tried switching the internet, didn’t work, restarting my computer, didn’t work, run the internet...
  8. Cannot access google, scratch, and Wikipedia

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused: My windows 10 product key cant be reached due to a pink film over the top of it, i have tried scratching it off but it wont work, i have also tried to google the issue but have found no answers. i also tried entering the 8 digit code above the film but it wont work. please...
  10. DVD / CD labels

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD / CD labels: Didn’t know where to ask this question so here goes if it’s in the wrong section please feel free to move it. A friend of mine has just given me a loD of the circular cd labels,don’t know what make they are. So thought of looking for some software so maybe use some of...