Windows 10: I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display

Discus and support I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot see my cursor pointer on my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonnaKolius, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display

I cannot see my cursor pointer on my screen

:)

DonnaKolius, Aug 9, 2019

2. My cursor pointer changes to hand

I did go to the place where you suggested, and all it shows is the straight cursor and the arrow pointer. That box is already clicked.

Sounds like if I want to have the arrow pointer, I have to use the mouse?

kahill1918, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Pointers

After downloading the mouse pointers (it might come in a compressed zipped file). Extract the zip file to a folder.

Click Start > Settings > Personalization > Themes

Click Mouse Cursor

Click the Pointers tab

Under Customize, select 'Normal Select'

Click Browse

This will open a file explorer window displaying the Cursor folder. Select the new cursor that you want to use and click Open.

Repeat the cursor replacement for any other cursor states you want to change.

Click the .Apply button. All of your changes will be applied, and your new cursors should appear.

You can restore a cursor by selecting it in the list and clicking Use Default.

Andre for Directly, Aug 9, 2019
  4. I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display

Cursor size

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Step 1 open Control Panel

(Please Press Start + R, Type Control )

2. On top right please search with 'Mouse' if you see View by: Category.

(You can change the view to Large icons to see all Computer settings)

Step 1: Select "Change the mouse pointer display or speed" if searched with mouse or Open the 'Mouse Properties' window (if you use Large icons)

Step 3: Select Pointers Tab in Properties window and scroll down to see "Text Select" pointer.

Step 4: Click on Browse and enter in file name "beam_rl.cur" (or you can scroll down to see available cursors and choose cursors starting with 'be')

Additional Tip: You can "Enable Pointer shadow" if needed.

GaneshGandhi1982, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display

1. I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display - Similar Threads - cannot cursor pointer

2. I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.: I can only see applications opened on the taskbar but I cannot see anything else like the app details, cursor and every app on the background. How can I fix this?...
  3. I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.: I can only see applications opened on the taskbar but I cannot see anything else like the app details, cursor and every app on the background. How can I fix this?...
  4. Why can’t I see my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I see my cursor?: There is no other mouse connected, I am trying to use the system touchpad on my Toshiba windows 10. We’ve restarted, updated the computer, updated any mouse drivers, tried the Fn+function keys, and we are out of ideas. I tried to call the support line but it directed me to...
  5. Why can’t I see my cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I see my cursor?: There is no other mouse connected, I am trying to use the system touchpad on my Toshiba windows 10. We’ve restarted, updated the computer, updated any mouse drivers, tried the Fn+function keys, and we are out of ideas. I tried to call the support line but it directed me to...
  6. Mouse pointer not displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer not displaying: Hi, my mouse stopped displaying on screen about a day ago for no reason. Have tried to do an update of driver but it says it’s the most up to date one. Tried removing the mouse and re installing but still nothing....
  7. I cannot customize my cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot customize my cursor: I made a .cur picture with 36x36 pixels, and I go to Settings->Devices->Mouse->Additional Mouse Options->Pointers->Customize->Browse and I select my .cur picture, and then clickOpen, it does not change my cursor not even in the preview corner. I really want to make my own...
  8. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  9. Cursor/Pointer using Touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor/Pointer using Touchpad: I have a Surface 3 and cursor will not stop moving around eg. while typing this or when I'm typing an email almost impossible to go back and make corrections. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursorpointer-using-touchpad/57939047-eeed-419e-80a9-62e5f71a5487
  10. cursor/pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor/pointer: I just got my laptop today, and it was working fine but I left it to charge, then when I came to open it my pointer was gone. It's a windows 10 HP Laptop. My pointer only works when I plug in a mouse of my own. It's kind of a lot of work to be plugging the mouse in every time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant see my mouse

2. cannot see cursor pointer

3. why cant i see my cursor

4. i cannot see my cursor on the screen,
  5. cannot see my mouse cursor,
  6. i cannot see my pointer,
  7. i cant see my mouse cursor,
  8. i dont see my cursor on the screen,
  9. i cannot see my cursor,
  10. why cant i see my curser,
  11. i cant see the cursor on the screen,