Windows 10: I cannot see the audio meter move up and down when I scroll my logitech G935 Wireless...

Discus and support I cannot see the audio meter move up and down when I scroll my logitech G935 Wireless... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Everyone. I had a problem with my acer computer Nitro 5 and I was wondering how I could fix not being able to see the audio meter on the Upper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikkoTikko, Sep 17, 2020.

1. I cannot see the audio meter move up and down when I scroll my logitech G935 Wireless...

Hello, Everyone. I had a problem with my acer computer Nitro 5 and I was wondering how I could fix not being able to see the audio meter on the Upper left corner of the screen that always used to pop up when I scrolled the wheel, which was very helpful for gaming, because I like to play videogames in fullscreen. I hope that I can get some help with the matter because adjusting my volume doesn't feel the same anymore without the audio meter. Thanks,

-Nikko

:)

NikkoTikko, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 17, 2020
  3. vixnfox Win User
    Logitech G603 Mouse Scrolling Issues

Hi all,
    For some time now I have been having really frustrating scrolling problems - not just with this mouse, but I have tried 2 others with the same results. When scrolling with the wheel, the screen will scroll a short way ( up or down) and then scroll the other way - like a 3 steps forward, 2 steps back! The number of lines scrolling is also random at times, but NEVER smooth. So annoying. I have tried all the mouse wheel stuff in control panel. Having to use the scroll bars is annoying
    Any help appreciated
    Regards

Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1909 (build 18363.720)
    Logitech G603 Mouse

vixnfox, Sep 17, 2020
  4. I cannot see the audio meter move up and down when I scroll my logitech G935 Wireless...

Set Wireless Network as Metered or Non-Metered in Windows 10  

I found that after selecting wifi it shows a list of available connections and under need to select advanced settings and the metered selection is located their. and is not as the above tutorial.

peter prewett, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

I cannot see the audio meter move up and down when I scroll my logitech G935 Wireless...

1. I cannot see the audio meter move up and down when I scroll my logitech G935 Wireless... - Similar Threads - cannot audio meter

2. Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down: When I click on scroll bar at the right hand side of excel and drag it up or down, the spreadsheet used to also move up or down in continuous fashion. However, that is not working any more. Rather, what happens is when I scroll the bar let's say down and then I release the...
  3. Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down: When I click on scroll bar at the right hand side of excel and drag it up or down, the spreadsheet used to also move up or down in continuous fashion. However, that is not working any more. Rather, what happens is when I scroll the bar let's say down and then I release the...
  4. Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Logitech m510 mouse not moving pointer but i can click and scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech m510 mouse not moving pointer but i can click and scroll: a few weeks ago my mouse stopped working so i assumed my battery's were dead so i just used my wired mouse this week i had battery's so i didn't bother to check if it worked it didn't now im here in school with a non functioning mouse it worked in win 8.1 HELP...
  6. Logitech m510 mouse not moving pointer but i can click and scroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech m510 mouse not moving pointer but i can click and scroll: a few weeks ago my mouse stopped working so i assumed my battery's were dead so i just used my wired mouse this week i had battery's so i didn't bother to check if it worked it didn't now im here in school with a non functioning mouse it worked in win 8.1 HELP...
  7. Logitech m510 mouse not moving pointer but i can click and scroll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Charging USB Logitech G935 Headset with UPS USB Connection?

Charging USB Logitech G935 Headset with UPS USB Connection?: Hello Is it safe to charge the headset with the Uniterruptable Power supplies front usb connection, so i can plug in the gamepad on Desktop to use that while gaming shortly, ((Case only has 1 working front USB 2.0 port currently, if i use usb 3.0 port to charge headset, then...
  9. mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa

mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa: I am using Logitech woreless M150 mouse, so whenever i scroll down or up it goes, little in other direction. I tried different wheel number of line, enable one screen at a time , hide pointer while typing , switching batteries but nothing works, cleaning dust evrything i...
  10. Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel: Sometimes applications start to scroll down totally unexpected. I have never had this issue before but all of a sudden this very annoying Windows Feature attacks and scrolls websites all over the place. I hope MICROSOFT is able to deliver some convenient solution / update...