Windows 10: I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel

Discus and support I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was able to see the install date of programs but now today the install column is blank. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yaya49, Jun 24, 2020.

1. yaya49 Win User

I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel

I was able to see the install date of programs but now today the install column is blank. Any ideas?

:)

yaya49, Jun 24, 2020

2. Installed programs are not listed under Programs and Features in Control Panel on Windows 10

Old title: Control Panel

Installed programs not listed in Control Panel

ballaarpad, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Luka_90 Win User
    Control panel shows wrong installation date

Hello,

after the new build update of windows 10, I noticed that the control panel shows wrong installation date of the programs.

Suddendly almost every program is installed on the same date.

I looked at the CI cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel :program Files/ and there the date is good.

so why is happening this date incompatibility of CONTROL PANEL with CI cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel :program Files ?

Where is the error?

tnx

you can give a look also here: After WIndows 10 new build 1511, my control Panel shows same installation date for everything

Luka_90, Jun 24, 2020
  4. I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel

1. I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel - Similar Threads - cannot install date

2. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  3. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  4. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to see the content of the control Panel: I am unable to see the details of the apps installed. Recently I had uninstalled an older version of Blender, to try out the new one, but after uninstalling the older version, I came up with this problem.Please help me with this thing...
  5. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see the content of the control Panel: I am unable to see the details of the apps installed. Recently I had uninstalled an older version of Blender, to try out the new one, but after uninstalling the older version, I came up with this problem.Please help me with this thing...
  6. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot open unistall a program in control panel

Cannot open unistall a program in control panel: Dont need to uninstall a program but seems now I cannot even open uninstall a program? How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-unistall-a-program-in-control-panel/087844c1-ddb6-455e-80ac-2f39d136415e
  8. Programs not showing in control panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not showing in control panel: Hi, When I open control panel, programs do appear, but not all of my programs. I am suspecting that this is due to the recent update on my computer....
  9. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....
  10. Default Program control panel.?

Default Program control panel.?: I cannot send a document by email. keeps telling there is no email program associated with? I have AOL, mail, etc.. how do I create an association in the Default Program control panel.? I have tried to follow instructions to no avail. Spent many hours on this...