Windows 10: i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a...

Discus and support i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need to make the print on this peice of junk black, cannot see it at all. if i cannot make this so i can read it, its going back real soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrendaBowman2, Dec 13, 2022.

1. i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a...

i need to make the print on this peice of junk black, cannot see it at all. if i cannot make this so i can read it, its going back real soon

:)

BrendaBowman2, Dec 13, 2022
  2. robby Win User

Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles

Not sure if this is my monitor, or graphics card, but whenever black pixels are displayed on my screen (except for in photoshop for some reason) the resolution and quality looks terrible. Even on the windows login screen, the black looks like something from a 2006 240p youtube video. Photoshop does give me an odd error exactly like the one in this video.
    Here are pictures of what I am experiencing. My monitor is a Benq.
    In the image just look at all the squares purple/black. This only happens on a DARK image.

i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a... [​IMG]

robby, Dec 13, 2022
  3. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 13, 2022
  4. i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a...

Marivel Man, Dec 13, 2022
Thema:

i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a...

1. i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a... - Similar Threads - cannot laptop weak

2. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  3. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  4. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  5. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  6. I was seeing a black screen when i updated then i tried today and now it is giving me a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was seeing a black screen when i updated then i tried today and now it is giving me a...: Hello, when i try to update my laptop my laptop is huawei matebook d15 with intel core i3 to windows 11 insider to version 10.0.22623.1037 KB5021304 first i got a black screen and now i am getting an error when im updating, what do i do?...
  7. I was seeing a black screen when i updated then i tried today and now it is giving me a...

I was seeing a black screen when i updated then i tried today and now it is giving me a...: Hello, when i try to update my laptop my laptop is huawei matebook d15 with intel core i3 to windows 11 insider to version 10.0.22623.1037 KB5021304 first i got a black screen and now i am getting an error when im updating, what do i do?...
  8. i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a...

i cannot see this laptop, it is so weak and grainy, i need a black wording, it gives me a...: i need to make the print on this peice of junk black, cannot see it at all. if i cannot make this so i can read it, its going back real soon...
  9. i need help i cannot see my network

i need help i cannot see my network: i am unable to see my network here is a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cannot-see-my-network/df2748cf-b781-4946-a0db-82fcf6443815
  10. Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.: I have an HP Pavilion laptop with 64 bit encryption, and of course Windows 10 home. I accidentally pressed something and now all of the website information is so small that I cannot see it. Anyone have an answer to this one?...