Windows 10: I cannot Seem to Find My Drive

Discus and support I cannot Seem to Find My Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a laptop and it had only 32GB harddrive, after installing windows there was no space to install office anf even work on the computer. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MphoMosarwa, Oct 17, 2020.

1. I cannot Seem to Find My Drive

I bought a laptop and it had only 32GB harddrive, after installing windows there was no space to install office anf even work on the computer. The laptop had a space for a second external drive to be added. I bought a 500GB harddrive and installed it. With the help of microsoft I managed to change the primary drive to drive to this new big hard drive. recently I had problems with my computer and I was forced to reinstall windows, windows was installed in the smaller harddrive. Throughout the installation the bigger harddrive was appearing as drive X with all the files still intact. After installing, it started appearing as disk Disk 0 when I listed disks, but it should a size of 0. Now It does not appear at all. Is it possible to find this drive as it has alll my information

:)

MphoMosarwa, Oct 17, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 17, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

I cannot Seem to Find My Drive

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

I cannot Seem to Find My Drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

I cannot Seem to Find My Drive

1. I cannot Seem to Find My Drive - Similar Threads - cannot Seem Find

2. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  3. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  4. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page: I Have 3 Drives Only Desktop Is Showing In App Installation PageI Reinstall Windows 11 From ISO File Setup But No ChangePlease Solve This Problem...
  6. I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page: I Have 3 Drives Only Desktop Is Showing In App Installation PageI Reinstall Windows 11 From ISO File Setup But No ChangePlease Solve This Problem...
  7. I cannot Seem to Find My Driver

I cannot Seem to Find My Driver: I bought a laptop and it had only 32GB harddrive, after installing windows there was no space to install office anf even work on the computer. The laptop had a space for a second external drive to be added. I bought a 500GB harddrive and installed it. With the help of...
  8. i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop: hello, I cannot locate my D:drive and E:drive in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-my-d-drive-and-e-drive-in-my-laptop/ddb6f397-8e9d-4b9a-b874-670224ea836b
  9. cannot find my file in one drive

cannot find my file in one drive: I saved a file to one drive from my laptop yesterday, but I can't find my file in one drive from my desktop. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-my-file-in-one-drive/7af4dd02-2d07-4da7-a9e5-9d11b04c15a7
  10. I can't seem to find my administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't seem to find my administrator: [img] I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an administrator so I can't seem to run these files. My problem is just like the picture just on windows 10. Thanks for the help. 61045