Windows 10: I cannot select a paper size when print photos

Discus and support I cannot select a paper size when print photos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My old printer Epson WF7510 doesn’t offer various paper size options with a new computer. I’ve bought a new computer, that is HP Pavillion and since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RedPhilley, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I cannot select a paper size when print photos

My old printer Epson WF7510 doesn’t offer various paper size options with a new computer.

I’ve bought a new computer, that is HP Pavillion and since that moment I’ve been facing this issue. The printer provides me only with 5 paper sizes except for A3, which is important for me because I print photos. I also cannot select an option for scanning.

Please is it a Windows 10 issue or anything else?

:)

RedPhilley, Jan 8, 2019

2. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size?

My printer has a user defined position that I can apply to and get a 11X17 paper size on the printer, but when I go to print photo on Msoft photo print section, I can get only slandered paper sizes with no user defined section to select other print paper
    sizes.

David A.Smith1, Jan 8, 2019
  3. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size?

On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size. Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size or include a 11X17 photo paper size?

David A.Smith1, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Sirram Win User

I cannot select a paper size when print photos

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

I have a similar problem. When I try to print a photo for example (using the Windows 10 Photos App or Camera360 for example), the Windows 10 print dialogue screen has a much reduced list of paper sizes (as listed above), none of which is the one I want.

My Epson printer comes with a fully functional set of print dialogue screens (which have been properly installed and which show up properly when I print from Microsoft Office). The Epson screens let me select from a huge number of paper sizes, and provide
    many other options as well. So, how can I tell Windows 10 NOT to display its crippled version? This is effectively stopping me from printing photos. Why reduce the number of print options? This issue wasn't there in Windows 7.

Sirram, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

I cannot select a paper size when print photos

1. I cannot select a paper size when print photos - Similar Threads - cannot select paper

2. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  3. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  4. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. scaling to the paper size when printing

scaling to the paper size when printing: My previous WORD had the option of scaling the printed picture or text to fit the paper size. Can this still be done with office and home 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scaling-to-the-paper-size-when-printing/457124bc-5c2c-45ea-9cdd-8740740adbbe
  6. I can not select 4x6 paper size on my print screen on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can not select 4x6 paper size on my print screen on my lap top: on the photo print screen, where it says paper size there is no 4x6 option on my lab top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-select-4x6-paper-size-on-my-print-screen/3427058f-6f0b-4fb8-a361-bf491fdc0811
  7. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...: On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size. Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size or include a 11X17 photo paper size?...
  8. Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf

Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf: I am not sure how it happened, probably from my system restore or some upgrade. I can't seem to find the choices as usual for custom size paper and Folio (F4) 8.5" x 13" from the drop down when printing a pdf document....
  9. Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf

Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf: I am not sure how it happened, probably from my system restore or some upgrade. I can't seem to find the choices as usual for custom size paper and Folio (F4) 8.5" x 13" from the drop down when printing a pdf document....
  10. Selecting Printing Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting Printing Size: With Windows XP, when I printed a shipping label on Ebay I could select the page size as a %. Now, with Windows 10, I cannot. The shipping label are PDFs. I can't edit their content, but I do want to be able to alter the size of the label to fit the size of the box. How do...