Windows 10: I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

Discus and support I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WAN ALMA KAMELIA BINTI, Aug 10, 2022.

1. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on

:)

WAN ALMA KAMELIA BINTI, Aug 10, 2022

2. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on Lock Screen setting

Hi Wan. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

It's tricky, like they might not want us to find it.

In Windows Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Change Background to Picture temporarily, this will reveal the setting for "Get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen" to enable or disable using its radio button.

You can then change it back to Windows Spotlight if desired.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Lock screen fun facts and tips...

hi,

I have my lock screen set to “picture”
    I have the setting for get more fun facts tips... set to on..

When I lock the pc the fun facts and tips do not show...

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Steven Campoli, Aug 11, 2022
  4. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on Lock Screen setting

I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on... [​IMG]
    I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on

WAN ALMA KAMELIA BINTI WAN AZHAR, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

1. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on... - Similar Threads - cannot select disable

2. disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition: My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off in Windows 11?I tried a method suggested in another thread switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn off "Get Fun...
  3. disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition: My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off in Windows 11?I tried a method suggested in another thread switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn off "Get Fun...
  4. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...: I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-select-disable-or-unable-the-get-fun/26597470-0a3b-4a83-aa3d-f1272027668f
  5. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen: I just can't find a way to turn this feature off. Firstly, I went to Personalization->Lock screen and toggled off Show fun facts,tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen. Then I locked screen and it still displays fact about tomorrow's St. Patrick's day...
  6. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen: I just can't find a way to turn this feature off. Firstly, I went to Personalization->Lock screen and toggled off Show fun facts,tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen. Then I locked screen and it still displays fact about tomorrow's St. Patrick's day...
  7. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen: My lockscreen spotlight picture is changing I think but I can't get the fun, facts and tips to show up to ask me if I like the picture presented. I have done everything I could find and it still does not work. One thing that is missing from my background apps that you are...
  9. Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen

Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen: For some time now I've had missing fun facts in Windows Spotlight on the Lock Screen. Its the same on my old insider PC which uses the same account which makes me wonder if its a setting thats being synced. My Mum's PC has Windows Spotlight with fun facts working and...
  10. Lock screen fun facts and tips...

Lock screen fun facts and tips...: hi, I have my lock screen set to “picture” I have the setting for get more fun facts tips... set to on.. When I lock the pc the fun facts and tips do not show... Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thank You 104037