Windows 10: I cannot send emails for the past 7 days

Discus and support I cannot send emails for the past 7 days in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried several email clients Opera, Thunderbird, Outlook and Mailbird, Gmail and none of them will send emails!!! Everything worked find until 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LBE123, Apr 26, 2019.

1. LBE123 Win User

I cannot send emails for the past 7 days

I have tried several email clients Opera, Thunderbird, Outlook and Mailbird, Gmail and none of them will send emails!!! Everything worked find until 7 days ago. Have run a virus check with malware bytes and there does not appear to be an infection.

I have checked the server settings on all accounts and tried deleting from Outlook and re adding the accounts but still no joy.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit PC

:)

LBE123, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Apr 26, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. I cannot send emails for the past 7 days - Similar Threads - cannot send emails

2. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  3. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  4. Cannot send emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send emails.: Yesterday, #while using usual email account following message keeps coming up "Windows message "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments...
  5. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  6. Cannot send photos in emails

Cannot send photos in emails: Cannot send photos in emails or post photos on Facebook. I am using Windows 10 on a Dell All in One. Any reconemdations on how the fix would be appreciated Thanks...
  7. I cannot send emails

I cannot send emails: I cannot send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-emails/f315648d-a84f-4705-98fe-d5b9e6123608
  8. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  9. I cannot send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot send emails: I keep receiving messages from Windows We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large...
  10. CANT I JUST COPY AND PASTE A LETTER AND SEND TO EMAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CANT I JUST COPY AND PASTE A LETTER AND SEND TO EMAIL: IF I MAKE VA LETTER WITH NOTEPAD, AM I ABLE TO COPY THAT AND PASTE IN AN EMAIL. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-i-just-copy-and-paste-a-letter-and-send-to/e6d06bdf-d6e3-4ae2-af4a-3af439e21594"