Windows 10: I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13

Discus and support I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a problem as of today with Windows email in outlook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisNeuberger, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13

Is there a problem as of today with Windows email in outlook?

:)

DennisNeuberger, Mar 24, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Mar 24, 2020
  3. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method. Contact your ISP for assistance". I contacted them and they had no idea why nor had any other trouble calls with the win 10 install. I have accomplished one time the SFC/scannow with negative results. any help would be appreciated

**SOLVED** After much research, I found that the ports assigned for incoming were set at 995, which the default for email is port 110. steps to solve were opening outlook, 1. clicking on file tab, 2. in info tab select account and social network settings, 3. select account settings, 4. select current email profile, 5. select change, 6. select more settings bottom right in window, 7. select the advanced tab (internet email settings), 8. select port 110 as incoming or select default tab, 9. close all and restart, open outlook and click send receive button and mail showed be receive and send.

hockeypuck, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13

Outlook vs godaddy email

OMG thank you!!!

Solaris17, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13

1. I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13 - Similar Threads - cannot send receive

2. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  3. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  4. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  6. Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade: Received a Windows update last night 28th, now can't access my email accounts in Outlook. Access to other apps wiped out or eliminated, as well But I need help getting my emails. 3 different accounts I've checked that the username and passwords are correct. Help!...
  7. Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update: Since the June/July Outlook update, I cannot Receive or Send emails from my Yahoo.com account. I have checked all the top level settings, however the last time this occured 9 months ago, the Microsoft agent reset some of the settings on a page I do not recognize or know how...
  8. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  9. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  10. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....