Windows 10: I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition

Discus and support I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot set up Windows 10 hello, I am using a logitech C920 as my webcam. It just spits out this error. It is not descriptive in any way. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Andrew D. 6666, Jan 11, 2021.

1. I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition

I cannot set up Windows 10 hello, I am using a logitech C920 as my webcam. It just spits out this error. It is not descriptive in any way. Can anyone help me fix this?

I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition [​IMG]

:)

Andrew D. 6666, Jan 11, 2021

2. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    facial recognition

Hi Dawn,

Based on the details you have provided, you can follow these steps to set a new scan for facial recognition:

• On the
      Start
      button, go to
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.

• Under
      Windows Hello, choose
      camera setup option.

• Select
      Remove
      to delete or remove the previous facial recognition setup.

• To setup a new facial recognition setup, go to
      Set Up > Get Started.

• Follow the instructions to scan your face and click
      Finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition

1. I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition - Similar Threads - cannot set Hello

2. cannot setup facial recognition windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot setup facial recognition windows Hello: HII have problem setup facial recognition windows Hello. I am using Windows 11 22H2 and all drivers are up to date. I need some ideas and suggestions what I can still check and try to solve the Windows Hello problem.I hope this event details is enough Faulting application...
  3. cannot setup facial recognition windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot setup facial recognition windows Hello: HII have problem setup facial recognition windows Hello. I am using Windows 11 22H2 and all drivers are up to date. I need some ideas and suggestions what I can still check and try to solve the Windows Hello problem.I hope this event details is enough Faulting application...
  4. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  5. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  6. cannot set windows hello facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot set windows hello facial recognition: I am not able to set up Windows Hello Facial Recognition because I am missing the folder named ''Face Driver'' in C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugInsbecause of this reason, I am missing HelloFace.inf and HelloFaceMigration.inf files.The main thing is I cannot find the files on...
  7. cannot set windows hello facial recognition

cannot set windows hello facial recognition: I am not able to set up Windows Hello Facial Recognition because I am missing the folder named ''Face Driver'' in C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugInsbecause of this reason, I am missing HelloFace.inf and HelloFaceMigration.inf files.The main thing is I cannot find the files on...
  8. Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition: Its been 5 months since I bought my pc. I always update it when updates are available but Windows Hello Face is always unavailable. Can this issue be solved??...
  9. Setting up Windows Hello Facial Recognition for another account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up Windows Hello Facial Recognition for another account: Recently another account of mine got its user file corrupted (we'll call it acc 1). I deleted the account off my computer and sign in with a new account (acc 2). Since I am currently using a Surface Pro 6, they recommended me to do a Windows Hello face recognition, but when...
  10. hello facial recognition packed up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    hello facial recognition packed up: my hello facial recognition sign in windows 10/ surface worked perfectly for 2 years and then just stopped and mysurface says that it is not available; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-facial-recognition-packed-up/e88e20e1-781e-4247-9028-4fe5d01362cb