Windows 10: I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

Discus and support I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Initially I have forgotten my password. After that, I got my right password & tried again it shows "Password is invalid". Is there any way to send OTP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gurubaran S, Oct 12, 2021.

1. I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

Initially I have forgotten my password. After that, I got my right password & tried again it shows "Password is invalid". Is there any way to send OTP to my mail or phone for resetting my password. I just bought Dell Inspiron in 2013. So I need to know if my product key is associated with BIOS or not.Is there any way to get my Windows product key for my machine? Can anyone please help me?

:)

Gurubaran S, Oct 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

Hello Wally, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It sounds like this is at step 7 in the tutorial below where it's asking you to enter your local account's password one last time.

Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 12, 2021
  4. WallyX Win User

I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I have a Local Account and want to, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". I go through all of the required steps including entering my Username and Password. Microsoft accepts everything, then ask me to enter my password one final time. I very carefully enter it exactly as I did before and Microsoft says its not correct. Any help wold be appreciated.

WallyX, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

1. I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows... - Similar Threads - cannot sign Microsoft

2. I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...: I can't sign in into my laptop, my pin was gone and I had to sign in for me to access my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-computer-it-seems-that-i/68f3d9e5-65ca-4e9d-8f92-3ab4674179fb
  3. I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...: I can't sign in into my laptop, my pin was gone and I had to sign in for me to access my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-computer-it-seems-that-i/68f3d9e5-65ca-4e9d-8f92-3ab4674179fb
  4. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?: My lenovo laptop runs on Windows 10. Today when I started my laptop by pressing power button and enter the correct password to login, it shows incorrect password. I took help from utube to fixed this problem but every effort went in vain....
  5. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?: My lenovo laptop runs on Windows 10. Today when I started my laptop by pressing power button and enter the correct password to login, it shows incorrect password. I took help from utube to fixed this problem but every effort went in vain....
  6. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...: Initially I have forgotten my password. After that, I got my right password & tried again it shows "Password is invalid". Is there any way to send OTP to my mail or phone for resetting my password. I just bought Dell Inspiron in 2013. So I need to know if my product key is...
  8. After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes: Hello,I enabled the bitlocker protection to my internal drive partition F, but after sometime encryption stuck at 81.9% and not able to refresh the screen. When i restarted my pc and try to access the drive my laptop gone dead slow and not able to access anything. If someone...
  9. i entered the correct password and this shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i entered the correct password and this shows up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BoOGIEmAn121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq75cw/i_entered_the_correct_password_and_this_shows_up/
  10. Cannot sign into Windows 10 after locking: no option to enter password or pin.

Cannot sign into Windows 10 after locking: no option to enter password or pin.: Windows 10 surface book, version1809 (17763.805). This is now happening regulary but not consistently: I lock my laptop with ctrl+L and when I come back after the screen has dimmed and try to login, Windows Hello says that it could not recognise me. In addition to that,...