Windows 10: I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...

Discus and support I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I hope everyone is t their best... I've had this issue for five months, the issue arose after I had to reset my computer without keeping my data.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Majid Alammari, Aug 20, 2019.

1. I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...

Hi, I hope everyone is t their best...

I've had this issue for five months, the issue arose after I had to reset my computer without keeping my data.

I first discovered this issue when I tried to sign in to the Microsoft Store using my @Live email and this pop up appears "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."

https://i.imgur.com/DrZ0qU2.png

Then I tried to sign in through "Email & Accounts"... And I'll have a "Just a moment..." go on indefinitely

https://i.imgur.com/UEjoXYL.png

I can't even sign in to the Xbox app...

https://i.imgur.com/UeZo0dJ.png

This problem occurs only when I use my @live email... I can sign in just fine using any other email (Hotmail and Outlook)... Here is proof:

- https://i.imgur.com/ABUFnaW.png

- https://i.imgur.com/53oskTt.png

I am currently using my @live email to ask this question... And I can sign in to my Console just fine... (I basically can use the email normally, But not on my PC for Microsoft Store and Game Pass Ultimate)... I am even using the @live email to log in to my PC!!!...

Here are the methods that I have tried:

- Resetting my PC twice while keeping all data

- Reinstalling all apps via PowerShell

- Reinstalling Microsoft store via Powershell

- Reset settings app

- Reset Microsoft store

- Adding a different Email to "Manage how you sign in" then using it to try to sign in

- Linking a phone number and trying to sign in

- Making a different email Primary through "Manage how you sign in"

- Updating Windows to the latest version

I have contacted Microsoft about two weeks ago and they couldn't help me, they said they'll contact me but nothing happened yet...

My @live is my main Microsoft account... I don't just want to give it up...

Microsoft Answers is my last resort... I appreciate anyone who tries to help...

<3

:)

Majid Alammari, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Won't sign in to correct account

Some games from the windows store allow you to receive achievements for your Xbox live account, but I have a slight problem.

So my Xbox email is different from my computers email. When I play a game from the windows store on PC it signs me in to my computers email. I would like to be able to sign in with my Xbox email so I can get achievements for my Xbox live account.

I've tried signing in with my Xbox live account in the windows store, and I've tried looking for an option to sign in with another email within whatever game I'm trying but have no luck. I am, however, able to sign in to my Xbox live account with their new Xbox app with no problem at all

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated because I don't want to have to make a whole new PC account just to work with the Xbox games from the store.

TheRealDgk, Aug 20, 2019
  4. I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...

1. I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store... - Similar Threads - cannot sign using

2. I cannot sign into my computer using my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my computer using my microsoft account: I have just re-installed windows 10 on my laptop, and now i cannot sign into windows using my microsoft account, i always get a time out and an oops somthing went wrong.I know my passwrod is correct, and i have tried re-starting my machine. I always get the same result....
  3. I cannot sign into my computer using my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign into my computer using my microsoft account: I have just re-installed windows 10 on my laptop, and now i cannot sign into windows using my microsoft account, i always get a time out and an oops somthing went wrong.I know my passwrod is correct, and i have tried re-starting my machine. I always get the same result....
  4. I cannot sign into my computer using my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.: Hi, I can't sign into minecraft.net to change my skin, I emailed them and they sent me to Microsoft support because I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition and they can't help me. I've tried to sign into the account using every email and password I can think of...
  6. Cannot sign in using Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign in using Microsoft Account: I was in Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language build 20231.1000. Then I reset the PC deleting all the files and since I deleted the previous installation of windows or may be due to other reasons, the same insider build got installed. Then, I can't sign in using my...
  7. I cannot sign in my microsoft account

I cannot sign in my microsoft account: The window where I can sign in doesn't show up. It requires that I go to store to find app. I cannot find any app though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-in-my-microsoft-account/9ddf5003-8d5d-40ef-9d04-45d82cfcecf0
  8. Cannot sign into microsoft store using my security key

Cannot sign into microsoft store using my security key: I have set up 2 factor authentication for all my microsoft accounts. I have two account on my laptop, one my windows 10 account is tied to and another for office 365 / onedrive. These are personal / home accounts. So I can login to my microsoft account in my edge browser...
  9. I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store: i wanted to sign in my microsoft account to my microsoft store to download some apps but i cannot sign in nad it always says the same thing "Something went wrong, please try again, 0x70070781" and even when i created another account, it still didnt work... ive searched online...
  10. Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live: For some reason when i try to log into my microsoft account on microsoft store or on xbox app, it just has an error and says that "Something went wrong, please try again later." and 0x80090010. It's not when I put in password or anything it doesn't even ask me that. I just...