Windows 10: I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...

Discus and support I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have browsed these forums endlessly and tried everything. Nothing has worked so far. The problem seems to have arisen around the time I switched... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MFROAKIE, Sep 29, 2021.

1. MFROAKIE Win User

I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...

I have browsed these forums endlessly and tried everything. Nothing has worked so far. The problem seems to have arisen around the time I switched alias's for my account, but I cannot sign into it with either emails. It says I could not connect to the internet, but that is obv not true. I also tried a bunch of fixes for that issue and none of them worked. I can still sign in on anything on a web browser

:)

MFROAKIE, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 29, 2021
  3. CSMR(2) Win User
    Signing into Onenote app converts local account to microsoft account

Steps:

• Sign into a local account
    • Open the OneNote app (tablet not desktop app)
    • Sign in to this app with a Microsoft account
    The local account is then converted into a Microsoft account with that identity.

This is wrong and unexpected behaviour as no indication is given that the sign in is for the whole of windows rather than just OneNote.

It is also hard to revert.

I am guessing that other apps may exhibit the same behaviour.

In fact I don't understand how an app (which is supposed to be sandboxed and secure) can change user account information.

CSMR(2), Sep 29, 2021
  4. I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...

1. I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account... - Similar Threads - cannot sign microsoft

2. Verify my Microsost Account password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify my Microsost Account password.: I just want to verify my MS Account password. I don't want to change it. I don't want to verify my devices again. I don't want to get locked out.Win 10, Edge.My computers automatically sign me on to my MS account and I am not sure the 7-year-old record of my account password...
  3. Verify my Microsost Account password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify my Microsost Account password.: I just want to verify my MS Account password. I don't want to change it. I don't want to verify my devices again. I don't want to get locked out.Win 10, Edge.My computers automatically sign me on to my MS account and I am not sure the 7-year-old record of my account password...
  4. Verify my Microsost Account password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cannot verify my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify my account: From all appearances it looks like I'm signed in but Edge, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, etc are all NOT syncing. When I try to sign in I get the follow error message. This is happening on my laptop but on my desktop I get a message saying my account needs to be fixed, I follow...
  6. Cannot verify my Microsoft account

Cannot verify my Microsoft account: I have just bought a new pc with Windows 10 2H20 version, direct from HP. I have Office Home/ Student from a a machine which failed early this year within a month. During set up I get a recurring problem that takes me to a screen which I have to add my telephone...
  7. Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products: So... hello there! I have Win10 on its latest update for a few days now; my laptop is a Huawei MateBook D 15 with an x64 operational system. I am currently experiencing the issue of being practically unable to log in to my Microsoft Office account to use my products. I can...
  8. I cannot sign in my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign in my microsoft account: The window where I can sign in doesn't show up. It requires that I go to store to find app. I cannot find any app though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-in-my-microsoft-account/9ddf5003-8d5d-40ef-9d04-45d82cfcecf0
  9. Cannot sign in to my microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sign in to my microsoft account.: I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account for solitaire games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account/ee6b2292-750e-4d72-8f87-08bdf64b6e6e
  10. Cannot sign into my microsoft account

Cannot sign into my microsoft account: I am signed in with a local account. I want to switch to my microsoft account. Error msg: Something went wrong, try again later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-into-my-microsoft-account/365f86b6-2e91-4aa4-92d7-2a4774adfb76