Windows 10: I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin.

Discus and support I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is my account, I am the administrator, I can view youtube and my Blogger on my browser, any browser, I just cannot sign in. every time i try to I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WarrenFootz, Jan 20, 2021.

1. I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin.

this is my account, I am the administrator, I can view youtube and my Blogger on my browser, any browser, I just cannot sign in. every time i try to I get the

"we are sorry but you do not have access to youtube please contact your organization administrator for access"

what do I need to do to give myself permission?

:)

WarrenFootz, Jan 20, 2021
  2. C0zzie Win User

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Claw57 Win User
    Mail app only working when signed in under Admin account

Upgraded from Windows 7 about two months ago, but this just started a few days ago.
    Tried to read my email and found that I could not use the mail app when signed in under my User account. (previously worked fine.)
    If I sign in under my Admin account, the mail app works normally.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail/calendar app, and now I don't even have the icons to launch them- not even listed on the start menu, except when using the Admin account.
    Is there another way to launch or repair the app?
    Any suggested fixes?
    Don't want to keep having to sign in as Admin just to read my email.
    Thanks!

Claw57, Jan 20, 2021
  4. kokomojo Win User

I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin.

Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in

When I boot up my Windows 10 desktop, the sign-in screen at the center of the display says, "Administrator" and below that it says that the password is incorrect.

In the bottom left-hand corner there are two listings: "admin" and "myname." I click on "myname" and then at the center of the screen is says my name and below that there's a blank box to enter the password. I enter my Windows password and all is well.

But I don't want to have to do this every time I boot up the computer. I want it to display my name right away and not "Administrator" which I did not create. The myname account is an administrator account.

I've gone into Settings and Accounts and there is only the "myname" account listed. I don't see any "Administrator" or "admin" account.

Some posts have suggested going into Computer Management and clicking on "Groups and Users" or "Users," but there are no such listings under Computer Management in Windows 10.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

kokomojo, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin.

1. I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin. - Similar Threads - cannot sign YouTube

2. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  3. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  4. I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.: I am on a Dell laptop on windows 11. I can't become or make an admin account. Every time I try nothing works because I need to have an admin account. I cannot add an admin account or become an admin account because of this.I have tried to follow guides online and even gone...
  5. I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.

I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.: I am on a Dell laptop on windows 11. I can't become or make an admin account. Every time I try nothing works because I need to have an admin account. I cannot add an admin account or become an admin account because of this.I have tried to follow guides online and even gone...
  6. What should I do if my YouTube account is on restricted mode by the admin, but the admin is...

What should I do if my YouTube account is on restricted mode by the admin, but the admin is...: I've had an issues for the past week where my account has been on restricted mode despite the fact that I've never turned it on. I'm my own admin apparently, but I've literally never made an admin account, so I'm very confused as to how it got to be this way. I tried to log...
  7. I cannot make my account an admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot make my account an admin: I started using this computer at work and logged into it with my account, we have a local domain. But on this computer I don't have admin privileges and I have been trying to give myself but they aren't working. I use another machine at work with the same account, under the...
  8. I cannot make my account an admin

I cannot make my account an admin: I started using this computer at work and logged into it with my account, we have a local domain. But on this computer I don't have admin privileges and I have been trying to give myself but they aren't working. I use another machine at work with the same account, under the...
  9. I cannot sign into my administrator account

I cannot sign into my administrator account: I have an Acer aspire one with Windows 7 starter, I only have one administrator account. No other accounts on the laptop and there’s a password on my administrator account and the password is not working, I just reset the password and it keeps telling me the password is...
  10. Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in: When I boot up my Windows 10 desktop, the sign-in screen at the center of the display says, "Administrator" and below that it says that the password is incorrect. In the bottom left-hand corner there are two listings: "admin" and "myname." I click on "myname" and then at the...