Windows 10: I cannot switch keyboard to Russian

Discus and support I cannot switch keyboard to Russian in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I could switch languages on the keyboard easily using Ctrl+3 or Ctr+Shift+3. But after October update something has changed and I cannot use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrettAldridge, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I cannot switch keyboard to Russian

I could switch languages on the keyboard easily using Ctrl+3 or Ctr+Shift+3. But after October update something has changed and I cannot use the keyboard layout to switch languages. I tried to reinstall keyboard but it didn’t help.

:)

BrettAldridge, Dec 26, 2018

2. Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

I am sorry! But Windows update don't do nothing after selected Russian keyboard from list. I see only bottom< Remove>

1Korolenko2, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

To download Russian Keyboard on Windows 10 please follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Go to Settings and select
        Time and Language

• Go to Region and Language.

• Click on Add a Language.

• Select the Russian Keyboard from the list.

• Windows Update will be initiated. Run and save it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 26, 2018
  4. I cannot switch keyboard to Russian

Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

First go to settings

Then go to time and language

Then go to region and language

Click add and then add the russian language

And when it is in the list of languages under the plus button you click on russian in the list of languages and click options, then click add a keyboard and select the russian one that is called Russian-Mnemonic

NOTE: This is a pheonetic keyboard

To get quick access to changing from your curent language to russian do windows key and spacebar and then keep the windows button pressed in and click the spacebar to go between languages

ErikVan Stenis, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I cannot switch keyboard to Russian

1. I cannot switch keyboard to Russian - Similar Threads - cannot switch keyboard

2. HOW CAN I INSTAL RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ON KEYBOARD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW CAN I INSTAL RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ON KEYBOARD?: HOW CAN I INSTAL RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ON KEYBOARD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-instal-russian-language-on-keyboard/a54785d9-04e8-4116-b5a4-10e47d8bbca0
  3. russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?what is the onscreen keyboard for? I have...
  4. russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?what is the onscreen keyboard for? I have...
  5. russian keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    russian keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?...
  6. russian keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    russian keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?...
  7. Russian Phonetic keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Russian Phonetic keyboard issue: I recently had to re-install Windows 10. Now I cannot make use of the KU or WinRus Russian homophonic keyboards that I have been using for several years. When I download and unpack them, Windows tells me that it cannot find the msi files. Instead, all I can do is download...
  8. Russian Phonemic Keyboard installation

Russian Phonemic Keyboard installation: http://winrus.com/kbd_e.htm#inst This one is a great keyboard variations 3 for windows I used my own in win98 and then this one since Win200 Pretty easy to install and then just remove the standard keyboard. Vrezh PS> I am posting this one since there are a huge...
  9. russian phonetic keyboard for Windows 10

russian phonetic keyboard for Windows 10: I have installed the Russian language pack on my computer but I want to use a phonetic keyboard i.e. one in which the Russian letters correspond phonetically to English letters. Please can you tell me how to do this. Thank you....
  10. Ukrainian Russian mnemonic keyboard

Ukrainian Russian mnemonic keyboard: I am unable to find the uniquely Ukrainian letters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ukrainian-russian-mnemonic-keyboard/d41e6992-0962-4a46-b7e9-972bf93e2dd2