Windows 10: I cannot switch out of S Mode

Discus and support I cannot switch out of S Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Error prompt says that "Something has happened and we couldn't start the upgrade". I understand that this has asked many times but none of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Reckoneg, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Reckoneg Win User

I cannot switch out of S Mode

Error prompt says that "Something has happened and we couldn't start the upgrade". I understand that this has asked many times but none of the solutions suggested works is this due to another server side issue?

:)

Reckoneg, Nov 25, 2018

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    switching from tablet mode to laptop mode

Hi,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. Windows 10's Tablet Mode provides a more touch-friendly experience by making all applications run at full screen and giving you a Start screen instead of a Start Menu.
    If you have a 2-in-1 device, Windows 10 asks you if you want to enter tablet mode every time you convert your notebook into a slate. Kindly follow the steps below to sort out the concern:

• Click Settings from the Start menu
    • Click System, then select Tablet Mode in the left panel. A tablet mode submenu appear
    • Toggle "Make Windows more touch-friendly . . ." to on to enable Tablet mode. Or off to go to desktop mode
    • Configure the "When this device automatically switches" menu to let Windows 10 to switch modes on your 2-in-1 prompt or not prompt you.

Should you have further concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 25, 2018
  4. I cannot switch out of S Mode

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

I cannot switch out of S Mode

1. I cannot switch out of S Mode - Similar Threads - cannot switch Mode

2. Switching out of S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S Mode: I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode....
  3. Switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switch out of S mode: New PC and I'm trying to switch out of S mode. Followed instructions to "Get Windows 10 S - mode with a genuine licence for this PC" and it refuses to take me beyond the "get" screen. Seriously unimpressed with Microsoft's effort to chain me to their products. Is there...
  4. Can't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't switch out of S mode: Hi there, I have problems with switching out of S mode. The "Get" button is available and shows up, but when I press it, it simply turns gray (as if pressed) and stays like that for approx 10 seconds before returning to blue, meaning I am unable to continue with the switch...
  5. Switch out of S mode

Switch out of S mode: I am trying to switch out of S mode for windows 10 but when I am taken to the Microsoft store it is just showing a blank page. I have tried going through the settings menu route as well as trying to search with different keywords in the Microsoft store and it is still showing...
  6. Problem switching out of s mode

Problem switching out of s mode: I can't switch out of s mode, I typed in switch out of s mode but nothing comes up in the store, then when I go through settings and click go to store then there is I blank white page. Not sure what else to do...
  7. switch out of S mode

switch out of S mode: I follow instructions - go to settings - updates and security - activation - but when I click on store - nothing comes up If I search on switch out of s mode in the store - I do not get the screen they show in videos - ideas?...
  8. Switching out of S Mode

Switching out of S Mode: HELP!! I am needing to switch out of S mode on my laptop. When I go to do so it says that my account is missing some key info. I enter the information that is missing from my account and it keeps saying that this service isn't available at this time. I have even tried...
  9. i want to switch out of s mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to switch out of s mode: trying to turn it off, following instructions up to the "Find the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, then select the Go to the Store link" - cant find it anywhere!...
  10. I cannot switch out of s mode

I cannot switch out of s mode: I can't switch out of s mode. At the Microsoft store, after clicking install, I get the message "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." My system is up to date. My system is a Lenovo Ideapad....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot switch out of s mode

2. unable to switch out of s mode

3. switch out of s mode not working

4. switch out of s mode blank,
  5. you are unable to switch out of s mode,
  6. not letting me switch out of s mode,
  7. microsoft store n9ot loading when I try to switch out of s mode,
  8. windows s mode not letting me switch out,
  9. switch out of s mode not showing in store,
  10. laptop not letting me switch out of s mode,
  11. switch out of s mode working on it,