Windows 10: I cannot sync iCloud For Windows 10 to Outlook. I have been trying all day!

Discus and support I cannot sync iCloud For Windows 10 to Outlook. I have been trying all day! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It seems the iCloud program has installed and set-up. I checked the box to sync my calendar, contacts, mail etc. and clicked on apply. When I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MPriss, May 3, 2021.

1. MPriss Win User

I cannot sync iCloud For Windows 10 to Outlook. I have been trying all day!

It seems the iCloud program has installed and set-up. I checked the box to sync my calendar, contacts, mail etc. and clicked on apply. When I open Outlook, my Apple Calendar isn't there. I just don't get it. Can someone please help me figure this out?

:)

MPriss, May 3, 2021
  2. skcusime Win User

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc.
    With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for windows.
    I've tried all suggested fixes on the code two website, but have had no success in getting the calendars to sync.
    Has anyone been able to get them to play together?

skcusime, May 3, 2021
  3. ericnixmd Win User
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, May 3, 2021
  4. Jimmyb Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

My outlook is synced for calendar and contacts only, in the Windows iCloud setting, select your preferences.

Jimmyb, May 3, 2021
Thema:

1. I cannot sync iCloud For Windows 10 to Outlook. I have been trying all day! - Similar Threads - cannot sync iCloud

2. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now: Hey,I've been trying to reinstall my girlfriend's PC for 6 days now, but nothing is working. I have already tried to install Windows 10 times on her computer, but it just doesn't work.I have now installed Windows 10 on an new ssd. But then the problems started again.The...
  3. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now: Hey,I've been trying to reinstall my girlfriend's PC for 6 days now, but nothing is working. I have already tried to install Windows 10 times on her computer, but it just doesn't work.I have now installed Windows 10 on an new ssd. But then the problems started again.The...
  4. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  6. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  7. Help plz I have been trying to fix this all day long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help plz I have been trying to fix this all day long: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pp_eater_9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md8zsa/help_plz_i_have_been_trying_to_fix_this_all_day/
  8. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  9. iCloud not syncing all files to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud not syncing all files to Windows 10 PC: I use iCloud Drive to share files between my MacBook Air, my iPhone 11 Pro Max, and my original iPad Pro with no problems. When I add a file to a directory on any of my Apple devices, it pretty much shows up immediately on all of the other ones. I also have iCloud Drive on my...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar not syncing all icloud calendars

Windows 10 Calendar not syncing all icloud calendars: My iCloud calendars used to show up in the Calendar app, but now only one does. I have a few icloud calendars, one of which is a shared calendar with my partner and until last week all calendars were visible in the Calendar app on my desktop, but now only one is, not the...