Windows 10: I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

Discus and support I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, how to see the orders history in my Microsoft account? I have bought Windows Server 2022 Standart. But i cannot to see my order history in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexK_27, Dec 12, 2022.

1. AlexK_27 Win User

I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

Hello, how to see the orders history in my Microsoft account? I have bought Windows Server 2022 Standart. But i cannot to see my order history in my account. Link https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders does not work, it just always redirects me to the login page, even when i am logged in as user.

:)

AlexK_27, Dec 12, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 12, 2022
  3. vicf1 Win User
    Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Dec 12, 2022
  4. I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

Order History missing the Product key/Install option

Hi James. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

These licenses are normally Digital, installed by signing in with the account which purchased them and applying them from Microsoft Store > My Library.

Do you have the orders showing receipts in Order History here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402731... ?

If so then that's enough to get Support to install them for you, even provide a key if they still do that upon request. Contact Microsoft Support at Contact Us - Microsoft Support. Explain the problem to the Virtual Assistant and keep asking for an agent, to get chat or a call back on week days.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Dec 12, 2022
Thema:

I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

1. I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account - Similar Threads - cannot orders history

2. I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account: Hello, how to see the orders history in my Microsoft account? I have bought Windows Server 2022 Standart. But i cannot to see my order history in my account. Link https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders does not work, it just always redirects me to the login page, even...
  3. I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store: Microsoft store purchase of Windows 11/10 pro upgrade no longer visible in store order history. Receipt but no number and thumbnail is broken to a link that is also broken. I need my upgrade activation key....
  4. I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store: Microsoft store purchase of Windows 11/10 pro upgrade no longer visible in store order history. Receipt but no number and thumbnail is broken to a link that is also broken. I need my upgrade activation key....
  5. I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?: Any reason why I can't see my product key for window 11 pro in my Microsoft online in my order history? It just provides a broken link! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-purchase-product-key-in-my-order/aac1ec8a-0f3b-425d-b19d-bad89e1c25e8
  7. Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?

Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?: Any reason why I can't see my product key for window 11 pro in my Microsoft online in my order history? It just provides a broken link! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-purchase-product-key-in-my-order/aac1ec8a-0f3b-425d-b19d-bad89e1c25e8
  8. Microsoft Store order history

Microsoft Store order history: so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me...
  9. Cant see "request refund" button in order history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant see "request refund" button in order history?: Hello, I forgot to disable automatic renewal for office 365. Today I realised, that I was billed for one year subcription (billing and order is not older than 30 days). I cant see any options to request refund anywhere and support is closed over the weekend. Please, does...
  10. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"