Windows 10: I cannot transfer photos from amera to my windows 10 as well all my ohotos in files are...

Discus and support I cannot transfer photos from amera to my windows 10 as well all my ohotos in files are... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot transfer photos from my cell phone to my windows 10 By inserting photos on keyboard, then pressing Trusted Microsoft Store app-its frozen as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnGavin4, Oct 14, 2018.

1. I cannot transfer photos from amera to my windows 10 as well all my ohotos in files are...

Cannot transfer photos from my cell phone to my windows 10

By inserting photos on keyboard, then pressing Trusted Microsoft Store app-its frozen as well

all photo files are frozen-need help!! John Gavin

:)

JohnGavin4, Oct 14, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Steevo Win User

I cannot transfer photos from amera to my windows 10 as well all my ohotos in files are...

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

I cannot transfer photos from amera to my windows 10 as well all my ohotos in files are...

1. I cannot transfer photos from amera to my windows 10 as well all my ohotos in files are... - Similar Threads - cannot transfer photos

2. Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.: I have HP 250 G3 Notebook PC windows 8.1 pro 64bit . Whenever I connect my phone with my PC via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer files. You know that, when a phone is connected with PC there are three options available -1. Charge Phone2. Transfer Files3. Transfer...
  3. Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.: I have HP 250 G3 Notebook PC windows 8.1 pro 64bit . Whenever I connect my phone with my PC via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer files. You know that, when a phone is connected with PC there are three options available -1. Charge Phone2. Transfer Files3. Transfer...
  4. Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.

Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.: Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7. Phone says it was sent. No file appears in my email. I can send this file to an Apple computer with no problem. Did Microsoft change something last year, since it was working earlier that year? I do not want to...
  5. Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.: Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7. Phone says it was sent. No file appears in my email. I can send this file to an Apple computer with no problem. Did Microsoft change something last year, since it was working earlier that year? I do not want to...
  6. How do I transfer all my photos from my Asus laptop to a USB stick

How do I transfer all my photos from my Asus laptop to a USB stick: How do I transfer all my photos from My Asus Laptop to a USB stick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-photos-from-my-asus/d92d5ead-a6c5-4082-a31e-c87450ccdbd0
  7. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  8. All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File: When I go to open my photos in my one drive, first off, I am unable to see any of the thumbails for each photo. They all represent this white page with blue mountains. At first, I thought they we're syncing, but when I click on a photo file, it opens the photo in the photo...
  9. transfer photos from my cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer photos from my cell phone: I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-my-cell-phone/da8391f5-0f79-49cc-b97a-fdd9d368622d"
  10. Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop: Just returned from overseas and want to transfer my photos from a USB. After inserting the USB and I click on autoplay it only gives me the option of opening the photos but nowhere to actually transfer them to my laptop. Help please to do it. Thanks Sue...