Windows 10: I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse

Discus and support I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Something has happened to my Microsoft Arc mouse because I cannot turn it off. I can turn it off just by removing a battery. Help me make it work as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mike Babu, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Mike Babu Win User

I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse

Something has happened to my Microsoft Arc mouse because I cannot turn it off. I can turn it off just by removing a battery. Help me make it work as expected

:)

Mike Babu, Apr 6, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on

Hi JoshuaFord,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Arc Mouse doesn't work as it should.

• Are you aware of any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • Does this mouse work fine on a different PC?

However, let us follow these methods one by one to check if that helps.

Method A: Power cycle the mouse:

1. Switch off or disable the Bluetooth option on the PC.
    2. Remove the battery on the mouse.
    3. Restart the computer and then turn on the Bluetooth option.
    4. Insert the battery on the mouse to ensure that it is detected and paired.
    Once this is done check if that helps or makes any difference.

Method B: Change settings in Device Manager:

1. You need to press Windows key + X to open Device Manager.
    2. Choose Bluetooth adaptor/Properties (not the mouse properties).
    3. Choose Power management.
    4. Check the box ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device’.
    Once this is done, close all open windows and restart the computer to check if that helps.

I would also like to let you know that to turn off of arc mouse, we need to flatten it. If the mouse is not turning off even when flattening it, this might be due to hardware issue. You may want to connect the mouse to a different PC and check for
    the issue.

Articles for Reference.

Hardware:
    https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-in/products/mice/arc-touch-mouse/rvf-00054#support

Microsoft Arc Mouse Troubleshooting:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4033308/accessories-microsoft-arc-mouse-troubleshooting

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 6, 2019
  4. I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse

1. I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse - Similar Threads - cannot turn off

2. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: Hi there! I got my Microsoft Arc Mouse for Christmas, and have been using it a few times a week. Today when I tried using it, it didn't work. I made sure everything on my computer is fully updated including the driver, changed the battery on the mouse, disconnected and...
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Arc mouse settings says turned off and it is not

Arc mouse settings says turned off and it is not: Arc mouse is not working. In settings, it says it is turned off but it is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse-settings-says-turned-off-and-it-is-not/9743b396-505c-49e8-a7ab-14e5d4dc943e
  7. Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on

Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on: As the subject says my Microsoft arc mouse is always on and connected even when flattened. when its flat it can still be used as a normal mouse and picks up on movement. I was wondering is there a way to fix this so it works as intended as the only way I can turn it off is...
  8. Microsoft Arc Mouse not urning off when flat. Always turned on

Microsoft Arc Mouse not urning off when flat. Always turned on: As the subject says my Microsoft arc mouse is always on and connected even when flattened. when its flat it can still be used as a normal mouse and picks up on movement. I was wondering is there a way to fix this so it works as intended as the only way I can turn it off is...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: The right click button does the same action as the left click button on my Arc Mouse. Is this normal or is the mouse not performing as it should? The use of the right click button is rather important in Windows!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arcmouse not turning off

2. repair microsoft arc mouse

3. microsoft arc mouse does not turn on

4. microsoft mouse designer cannot off,
  5. how to turn off microsoft arc mouse