Windows 10: I CANNOT TURN THE COMPUTER TO WORK ON THE ONLINE MODE

Discus and support I CANNOT TURN THE COMPUTER TO WORK ON THE ONLINE MODE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I click on the offline to work online IT DOES NOT WORK.... I CANNOT REMOVE THE STUPID OFFICE MODE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nannettev, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Nannettev Win User

I CANNOT TURN THE COMPUTER TO WORK ON THE ONLINE MODE

when I click on the offline to work online IT DOES NOT WORK.... I CANNOT REMOVE THE STUPID OFFICE MODE

:)

Nannettev, Mar 19, 2020

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Mar 19, 2020
  4. I CANNOT TURN THE COMPUTER TO WORK ON THE ONLINE MODE

Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

I CANNOT TURN THE COMPUTER TO WORK ON THE ONLINE MODE

1. I CANNOT TURN THE COMPUTER TO WORK ON THE ONLINE MODE - Similar Threads - CANNOT TURN COMPUTER

2. I cannot upload files from my computer to online platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot upload files from my computer to online platform: I cannot upload files from my computer to online platform. I submit bids for government contracts on Unison Marketplace. Today, when submitting a bid, I needed to attach supporting documents. I submit Word, Excel, and PDF files. However, today, I can select the files to...
  3. I cannot upload files from my computer to online platform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot upload files from my computer to online platform: I cannot upload files from my computer to online platform. I submit bids for government contracts on Unison Marketplace. Today, when submitting a bid, I needed to attach supporting documents. I submit Word, Excel, and PDF files. However, today, I can select the files to...
  4. I cannot upload files from my computer to online platform

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.

My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.: The problem started with me can't even download the game for some reason and it was stuck at 0% and non of the internet solution solved it. but somehow I found out that the download only works with wifi not cable even tho it was on the same router.anyways after finishing the...
  6. computer screen distorsion not allowing me to turn computer on safe mode because I cannot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer screen distorsion not allowing me to turn computer on safe mode because I cannot...: After performing a series of windows update the screen of the laptop is all full of lines and round back dots. I can not get to go into safe mode to remove the updates and start all over. This is happening on a Dell Latitude E6440. Does anybody had these issues and what did...
  7. Cannot turn off airplane mode in Windows 10 - new computer

Cannot turn off airplane mode in Windows 10 - new computer: Hi, Just purchased a new Lenovo ThinkCentre and cannot connect to internet because I cannot disable the airplane mode. Tried the FN key with the globe tower icon and it does not work. The airplan mode is showing in the action centre. Any suggestions?...
  8. I cannot change Offline to Online

I cannot change Offline to Online: I cannot change Offline to Online, I have tried the button but it stays OffLINE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-offline-to-online/084bf926-41a2-4bd5-92e3-9fce3ff8ea1c
  9. I cannot get my computer to go into boot mode and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot get my computer to go into boot mode and nothing works: My computer will not go into any mode. I tried to access the BIOS and cannot get to them. I tried to insert my recovery disks and nothing happens.Help...
  10. Cannot turn airplane mode off

Cannot turn airplane mode off: i performed a disc clean now cannot access wi fi and airplane mode is on in light shade cannot turn off. Using windows 10 upgraded from 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cannot-turn-airplane-mode-off/052fd60e-0730-4544-b36d-315e2aa8984a