Windows 10: I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO

Discus and support I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PATTITHIVIERGE, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO

I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO

:)

PATTITHIVIERGE, Aug 7, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Aug 7, 2019
  4. CmmTch Win User

I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO

Yahoo email

This may not help but certainly worth a try, I've moved to Firefox, tried Edge for maybe a year, it just continued to be not ready for prime time. AFAIK you still can't set a new tab to open as the active window in the foreground. MS has made browsers for years and Edge seems amateurish and clumsy, they made this one for touch devices.

FF is most like IE which was my preferred browser. Anyway, a link to thread is below and a quote of the post within that thread with the workaround.

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11 Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO [​IMG]

CmmTch, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO - Similar Threads - CANNOT TYPE EMAIL

2. I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...: I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft folder. Where do I look to resend without scheduling now?...
  3. I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...: I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft folder. Where do I look to resend without scheduling now?...
  4. I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.: I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-sent-emails-on-my-mail-app/d56f163a-0589-4039-9cc6-b54c43f73065
  5. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  6. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  7. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. weird yahoo sent email error

in Browsers and Email
    weird yahoo sent email error: today i sent email to myself using yahoo mail application on samsung J3 smart phone when i check inbox and sent folder in both folders my latest email didnt show for 5-10 minutes 158659
  9. I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...: I click on a video that has been sent or an additional message and I get a message this message Could not open window. If you have a popup blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled. I took off the pop up blocker and it still does not work....
  10. Finding someones IP addy from email sent to me, Yahoo/Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Finding someones IP addy from email sent to me, Yahoo/Gmail: I copied the "raw text" but all I can get from it is Yahoo's in-beween IP location i.e. some town Callifornia. I know the aprox. area of the state there in so I know it's not CA.Example; Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 66.163.191.149 as permitted sender) is...