Windows 10: I cannot uninstall Lemark Pro 710 Printer from Windows 10

Discus and support I cannot uninstall Lemark Pro 710 Printer from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have repeatedly uninstalled Lexmark from both Settings and drop down menu then restarted to no avail Lexmark is STILL there! How do I get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbieK-D, Feb 25, 2019.

1. BarbieK-D Win User

I cannot uninstall Lemark Pro 710 Printer from Windows 10

I have repeatedly uninstalled Lexmark from both Settings and drop down menu then restarted to no avail Lexmark is STILL there!

How do I get rid of this?

:)

BarbieK-D, Feb 25, 2019

2. Lemark X5470 Printer is not working on Windows 10.

Original Title: My Lemark X5470 Printer will not work with windows 10

Please can anybody help to reinstall my printer?

HelenBrier, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Lemark X5470 Printer is not working on Windows 10.

Hello Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand Lexmark X5470 Printer is not working on Windows 10 OS installed PC.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you update the printer drivers after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Did you check if the Printer driver is visible under Device manager?

You may be facing the above issue due to the non-updated, incompatible or uninstalled printer drivers on your PC. Non-updated or incompatible device drivers when installed in the PC will not perform normal operations when commanded to
    on the operating system. Uninstalled device drivers will not perform any function when commanded as the driver to drive the device to perform the task will not be installed on the PC.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if the printer drivers are visible under Device manager and update the drivers to check if the issue is resolved by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • Under Print Queues, check if the printer driver is visible. If visible,
      right click on the driver and select Update this driver option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait until the update process is complete.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible printer driver for Windows 10 from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 25, 2019
  4. I cannot uninstall Lemark Pro 710 Printer from Windows 10

I had windows 7, and my printer is Lemark 300, Can i use the same printer with windows 10, is this competible with my printer?

I need assistant regarding my printer I have a Lemarks 300 installed in my laptop,when I had windows 7, but now I have Windows 10, is this printer compatible with Windows 10?

GloriaBarrancos, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

I cannot uninstall Lemark Pro 710 Printer from Windows 10

1. I cannot uninstall Lemark Pro 710 Printer from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot uninstall Lemark

2. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  3. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  4. cannot uninstall printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot uninstall printer: I have an Epson and it is saying the printer is in error. I contacted Epson and they tried to uninstall my printer but windows is not letting that happen so they said to contact microsoft. Any help please...
  5. Cannot uninstall Dell V515w printer from my computer

Cannot uninstall Dell V515w printer from my computer: I am having a problem with my printer (Dell V515w) so after having tried many things, I decided to uninstall the printer from my computer. I disconnected it from the power source & computer & then went to the control panel clicked on to the printer and clicked uninstall. I...
  6. Cannot uninstall Dell V515w printer from my computer

Cannot uninstall Dell V515w printer from my computer: I am having a problem with my printer (Dell V515w) so after having tried many things, I decided to uninstall the printer from my computer. I disconnected it from the power source & computer & then went to the control panel clicked on to the printer and clicked uninstall. I...
  7. uninstall windows 10 pro

uninstall windows 10 pro: I need to uninstall windows 10 pro from my laptop and go to windows 10 home. I cannot go back to windows 7 and the person I bought the computer from installed it without proper license numbers....
  8. cannot uninstall: file and printer sharing for microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot uninstall: file and printer sharing for microsoft windows: Hello, cannot uninstall file and printer sharing for microsoft windows under nic the error:0x80071779 It have it disabled, but still i would like to remove it, i have another reasons for it. Thank you very much! 116995
  9. cannot uninstall Epson Printer

cannot uninstall Epson Printer: Following upgrade to 10 I need to uninstall Epson Printer and reinstall. have initiated uninstall but it will not complete the process. Anyone any ideas how to achieve this please? 19058
  10. Cannot Uninstall Drivers from Install/Uninstall List - Windows 10

Cannot Uninstall Drivers from Install/Uninstall List - Windows 10: I installed Arduino software, part of which included installing a number of drivers. I uninstalled the software using the internal software uninstall feature. Apparently it removed the drivers, but for some reason they still show up in the Windows install/uninstall list. I...