Windows 10: I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.

Discus and support I cannot uninstall ROBLOX. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot uninstall ROBLOX neither can I open it as it says that I have to upgrade it. It is not upgrading also. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jayaditya Singh, Apr 12, 2022.

1. I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.

I cannot uninstall ROBLOX neither can I open it as it says that I have to upgrade it. It is not upgrading also. What should I do?

:)

Jayaditya Singh, Apr 12, 2022

2. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

ROBLOX actually uninstalled, but now when i try to download and install ROBLOX again, i get a new error code. 0x80070424. That's all the info I have.

Jaxon Ferrero, Apr 12, 2022
  3. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through File Explorer, nothing happens. If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through PC settings, I get the usual We couldn't uninstall Roblox with the error code 0x80073cf1. I am trying to uninstall the Windows Store ROBLOX. I am
    running Windows 10 x64. Thats all the info I have.

Jaxon Ferrero, Apr 12, 2022
  4. Lee L. Win User

I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.

ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

Hi Jaxon,

This error code is related to a corrupt Microsoft Store App issue which prevents uninstallation of ROBLOX. If we fix the Microsoft Store issue, you will be able to successfully uninstall it in apps. Try to following suggestions:

Click this Link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F2... to download and Run the Apps troubleshooter. After running it, try to restart the PC and then go to Apps and uninstall ROBLOX.

If the issue still persist, please make sure you have the latest updates. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates

Feel free to reply from this thread if the solution above did not help you.

Regards,

Lee

Lee L., Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.

1. I cannot uninstall ROBLOX. - Similar Threads - cannot uninstall ROBLOX

2. I cannot play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  3. I cannot play roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot play roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  4. Roblox cannot lauch

Roblox cannot lauch: I lauch roblox but it open and close very fast . I already search to fix like repair ,reset app.But it not fix. Video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-cannot-lauch/86c3d3dd-7977-4681-9b77-019415e86b4f
  5. Roblox cannot lauch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox cannot lauch: I lauch roblox but it open and close very fast . I already search to fix like repair ,reset app.But it not fix. video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-cannot-lauch/86c3d3dd-7977-4681-9b77-019415e86b4f
  6. I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.: I cannot uninstall ROBLOX neither can I open it as it says that I have to upgrade it. It is not upgrading also. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-uninstall-roblox/31dfb43f-4910-4c04-8d36-68fef055426a
  7. I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.

I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.: I cannot uninstall ROBLOX neither can I open it as it says that I have to upgrade it. It is not upgrading also. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-uninstall-roblox/31dfb43f-4910-4c04-8d36-68fef055426a
  8. I Cannot Uninstall KB5001337

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Cannot Uninstall KB5001337: there was the news that KB5001337 and other 2 Updates causing poor framerates and stuttering on games, i uninstall it but it gives me an error saying "An Error Has Occurred, Not All Of The Updates Were Successfully Uninstalled". when i restart my pc it's getting repairs an...
  9. I cannot uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot uninstall an app.: Hello. I am having a problem. I am trying to uninstall an app, but whenever I try to, this happens. [ATTACH] I click yes, and then... [ATTACH] Even though it's not running. I even tried Command Prompt, but it didn't work either. Please help....
  10. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ROBLOX won't update or uninstall: If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through File Explorer, nothing happens. If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through PC settings, I get the usual We couldn't uninstall Roblox with the error code 0x80073cf1. I am trying to uninstall the Windows Store ROBLOX. I am running Windows 10 x64....