Windows 10: I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis

Discus and support I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by copper48, Oct 2, 2018.

1. copper48 Win User

I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis

:)

copper48, Oct 2, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

how can I unsubscribe from a question?

Hi Mary Lou,

At the top right of MS Community is the User Login

If you are not logged in, please log in

Then click your login pictire

Choose My Profile from the Drop Down List

Scroll down your profile page to find any question or post you have made

To stop receiving Emails from a thread, click the thread

At the bottom of the initial question, click the 3 Dots (ellipsis)

Click 'Unsubscribe'

That's It, you will no longer receive Emails from that Thread!

P.S. you will also need to unsubscribe from this thread !!

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2018
  3. unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to WHAT ?

DavidBaileyyz, Oct 2, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How to unsubscribe from answers to earlier question?

Hi John,

At the top right of MS Community is the User Login

If you are not logged in, please log in

Then click your login pictire

Choose My Profile from the Drop Down List

Scroll down your profile page to find any question or post you have made

To stop receiving Emails from a thread, click the thread

At the bottom of the initial question, click the 3 Dots (ellipsis)

Click 'Unsubscribe'

That's It, you will no longer receive Emails from that Thread!

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

1. I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis - Similar Threads - cannot unsubscribe question

2. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  3. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  4. Unsubscribe from question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unsubscribe from question: Win 10, I asked a question of MS support community, got replies, fixed the problem, and I want to clear that question. When I tried to unsubscribe, I double-clicked in error twitchy fingers, so it went from subscribe to unsubscribe and back to subscribe, and now it won't...
  5. How do I unsubscribe? It tells me to click on the ellipsis on the question. There's no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unsubscribe? It tells me to click on the ellipsis on the question. There's no...: HOW??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-it-tells-me-to-click-on-the/5066586a-8719-4325-b484-b3a345960c87
  6. How do I unsubscribe from a question that I am not participating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unsubscribe from a question that I am not participating?: I cannot find the unsubscribe option on the ... or even the ... option however, everytime somebody answer I receive an email on the subject of the question and that is annoying...
  7. Unsubscribe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsubscribe: In spite of clicking on "unsubscribe" which takes me to a blank page, a publisher ignores my request to have my details deleted from their lists. How do I PERMANENTLY block this intrusive emailer ? ? ?...
  8. ellipsis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ellipsis: ellipsis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ellipsis/dc7fa59e-928a-49d4-a838-93317966157f"
  9. How do I unsubscribe from a question

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unsubscribe from a question: I had a question and I have hundreds answers and those keep coming. How do I unsubscribe from a question (I can't find the ellipsis). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-a-question/3dfae576-54c4-476b-ba6b-057bb697bdea
  10. UNSUBSCRIBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNSUBSCRIBE: UNSUBSCRIBE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/unsubscribe/6393bb86-4d93-4b4c-80b9-1e156087256c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i stop receiving emails for a thread when there is no option when i click the ellipsis in quora

2. where do i find the ellipsis ... to unsubscribe?