Windows 10: I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don’t know how I can update Instagram app on windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristinaVolkman, May 3, 2019.

1. I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop

I don’t know how I can update Instagram app on windows 10 laptop

:)

ChristinaVolkman, May 3, 2019
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2019
  4. I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop

instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 3, 2019
Thema:

I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop

1. I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - cannot update Instagram

2. Instagram App For Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Instagram App For Windows 10?: Does anybody give me the download for version 30.1569.12133.0? Or link me where I can get it? Thanks submitted by /u/trapfredo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdye0q/instagram_app_for_windows_10/
  3. instagrams update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    instagrams update: hello, recently Instagram updated. I do not like this update, how do I delete it? - Mram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagrams-update/0d76eb3c-fcf6-4e26-b25c-6ea7104b45ec
  4. Instagram for Windows 10

Instagram for Windows 10: I have the latest Win 10-64 bits version installed, up to date and wish to know if it's possible to record and listen voice messages on the official Instagram app developed for Win 10. Every time someone sends me a voice message and I try to listen there I get a message...
  5. instagram not updating

instagram not updating: Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features Scroll down to Instagram Select it Click Advanced options Click Reset Restart Check the Store for updates it still not helping...
  6. Instagram app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Instagram app on windows 10: my Instagram app on windows 10 wants an update to show gifs in DM, but I cannot update app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-10/f36cd046-43f2-43e2-8bd1-7a1516dabf96
  7. instagram update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    instagram update: so in order to see soome of my messages i have to upgrade instagram but idk how to i have a hp laptop and i just got it so idk how to upgrade it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-update/d3e63cb3-b257-488a-a978-049f7eafa682
  8. Instagram for windows 10 laptop/pc

Instagram for windows 10 laptop/pc: Is the MS Store Instagram app for Win 10 stable on a laptop or desktop? If not, or even if so, is there a better place to dnload the app? Thx, Ridgerunr69...
  9. Cannot install Instagram on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install Instagram on my laptop: I cannot install Instagram because I get an error message saying that I need Directx and more than 2 GB of Ram. But my Surface 2 laptop has more that 9GB free is on Directx v12....
  10. instagram

instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update instagram app on laptop