Windows 10: i cannot update my windows i get a very strange error message

Discus and support i cannot update my windows i get a very strange error message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after exactly 48% I get the error message "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA".the customer support said I should integrate something for windows but that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tomtomate, Jun 24, 2021.

1. tomtomate Win User

i cannot update my windows i get a very strange error message

after exactly 48% I get the error message "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA".the customer support said I should integrate something for windows but that didn't work either, the update fixer didn't help either.does anyone have an idea what I can do about it? have had the problem for about 3 months.I've already reset my pc, but it didn't help either. I kept all private files when restarting. sorry my absolutely bad english ;/ I hope you can help me

:)

tomtomate, Jun 24, 2021

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Hanabishi Win User
    Strange 2.9.0 error message

When launching 2.9.0 strange error message appears:

i cannot update my windows i get a very strange error message screen1-png.png

But program seems to work.

And also "DirectCompute" status differs from 2.8.0. (2.8.0 launches normally without any messages.)

i cannot update my windows i get a very strange error message screen2-png.png

i cannot update my windows i get a very strange error message screen3-png.png

Hanabishi, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. i cannot update my windows i get a very strange error message - Similar Threads - cannot update very

2. I cannot get Windows 7 Professional to update. I get error message Ox80072F8F-Ox20000....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get Windows 7 Professional to update. I get error message Ox80072F8F-Ox20000....: I cannot get Windows 7 Professional to do updates. I get error message Ox80072F8F-Ox20000. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-windows-7-professional-to-update-i/56c36ca4-a653-4fd2-a26c-906eba119417
  3. I cannot get Windows 7 Professional to update. I get error message Ox80072F8F-Ox20000....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get Windows 7 Professional to update. I get error message Ox80072F8F-Ox20000....: I cannot get Windows 7 Professional to do updates. I get error message Ox80072F8F-Ox20000. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-windows-7-professional-to-update-i/56c36ca4-a653-4fd2-a26c-906eba119417
  4. Strange update error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange update error message: I was receiving updates with no problems up until about an hour ago 10:45 Central Daylight Time I took a screen shot and it's below. I don't know what updates are missing. Any help is appreciated!...
  5. Strange update error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange update error message: I was receiving updates with no problems up until about an hour ago 10:45 Central Daylight Time I took a screen shot and it's below. I don't know what updates are missing. Any help is appreciated!...
  6. Strange update error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,: Hello I am running Windows 10 version 21H1 os build 19043.1288, and I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message, I have signed on as a administrator and looked into services and then looked at the properties tab for Windows update, the service is marked...
  8. Very strange error when attempting to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very strange error when attempting to update Windows 10: I recently had to restart my computer to update Windows 10 to version 2004. When the restart happened, my PC got stuck on a straight line of loading symbols and wouldn't advance to the welcome screen. When pressing the restart button on my tower (which is a godsend) my PC...
  9. Very very strange!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very very strange!: Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if...
  10. Windows Update: I am getting an error message, Cannot Accept Updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update: I am getting an error message, Cannot Accept Updates, Undoing changes: These last few days my laptop is not accepting Windows 10 updates. I am getting an error message, Cannot Accept Updates, Undoing changes ... Can anyone help please? Thank you, Martin...