Windows 10: I cannot update the applications

Discus and support I cannot update the applications in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot update the applications because they are old I tried to update the store and the problem is still all applications are old... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ahmedkamalql, Apr 12, 2020.

1. I cannot update the applications

I cannot update the applications because they are old I tried to update the store and the problem is still all applications are old

:)

ahmedkamalql, Apr 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I cannot update the applications :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 12, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

I cannot update the applications

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

I cannot update the applications

1. I cannot update the applications - Similar Threads - cannot update applications

2. Application Cannot Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Cannot Download: Why, certain Application Cannot Download On My Microsoft Surface Go 3? My ForeverLiving Products Unable to searching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-cannot-download/f58809e4-1697-492f-bc98-cb5b849ec74c
  3. Application Cannot Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Cannot Download: Why, certain Application Cannot Download On My Microsoft Surface Go 3? My ForeverLiving Products Unable to searching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-cannot-download/f58809e4-1697-492f-bc98-cb5b849ec74c
  4. I cannot install apps or update applications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install apps or update applications: This has been a consistent problem with windows for the past couple months and i didn't pay very much attention to it because i didnt have use for the store until now. I've tried every resolution you could think of WSreset, Resetting the application itself, reinstalling...
  5. I cannot interact with the application for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot interact with the application for some reason: So I have the game, battlefield 1. And it runs good but... I cannot do anything. I cannot click on it and interact with it in any way which is weird. I open it. Click it. Press f11 or alt+enter. NOTHING. The game is waiting to be interacted with it but I can just stare...
  6. i cannot select any applications on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cannot select any applications on the desktop.: hi, I'm wondering how I can have my desktop useable again because I cannot right click to change the wallpaper, etc. using right click and i cannot move my applications anywhere as well. the only thing I can use is the task bar at the bottom and I don't know how I got to it...
  7. The application cannot be opened.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application cannot be opened.: There is a problem with the feedback center,please contact your administrator, to learn about fixing or reinstalling the application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-cannot-be-opened/633a3a03-6649-46ad-9d68-066959fd151e
  8. Cannot open application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open application: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect please see application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe for more detail. What should i do?...
  9. Cannot open applications!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open applications!: My friend is having a problem where when he powers on his HP Notebook 17-x101na laptop. When he powers it on the start screen comes on but when he presses Enter to get to the log in screen nothing happens. He presses Ctrl+Alt+Del and then he gets the log in screen. On the...
  10. Cannot open applications!

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open applications!: My friend is having a problem where when he powers on his HP Notebook 17-x101na laptop. When he powers it on the start screen comes on but when he presses Enter to get to the log in screen nothing happens. He presses Ctrl+Alt+Del and then he gets the log in screen. On the...