Windows 10: I cannot Update Windows 10 Stuck at version 1803 presumably due to Configuration Data...

Discus and support I cannot Update Windows 10 Stuck at version 1803 presumably due to Configuration Data... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have previously posted the same problem to the forums, here is the now locked discussion:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stavros Vakis, Nov 3, 2020.

1. I cannot Update Windows 10 Stuck at version 1803 presumably due to Configuration Data...

I have previously posted the same problem to the forums, here is the now locked discussion:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/dism-corrupt-configuration-registry-database-keeps/2c49560b-1652-450d-8866-20e4c0123097?tm=1590310834637

None of the answers helped, and I am still here with the same issue for over a year now. My Windows version is 1803 and the current version is 2009.

The latest glitch I've had after a game crash seems to be a graphics issue; My screen is filled with red lines, and sometimes even white/red boxes fill the screen, I'm not sure how to describe them. Any restarts, power on/off's, attempts to update don't fix the issue.

My PC is slowly failing, and I have no idea how to fix it.

I tried upgrading windows today from a USB after using the Media Creation Tool, and I got this error:

0x8007001F - 0X2000D

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

I have a feeling that I have a corrupt file/files that's messing with the OS, so if you have a way to find which file is that without a check disk or DISM method or whatever, as they all failed numerous times, I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Stavros Vakis, Nov 3, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 3, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

I cannot Update Windows 10 Stuck at version 1803 presumably due to Configuration Data... pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Drone Win User
Thema:

I cannot Update Windows 10 Stuck at version 1803 presumably due to Configuration Data...

1. I cannot Update Windows 10 Stuck at version 1803 presumably due to Configuration Data... - Similar Threads - cannot Update Stuck

2. Windows version stuck on 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows version stuck on 1803: What it says on the tin. I assumed I was getting software updates like usual until I tried to play a game on PC which told me my version had to be 1809 or later. Is there a way I can manually install 1809 specifically? update 2004 won't install on my computer due to some...
  3. Windows 10 Home Stuck at Version 1803

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home Stuck at Version 1803: Just a few weeks earlier, my PC was running quite smoothly (as smooth as a five year old device can run anyway), having recently updated to version 1903 of Windows 10 Pro, and paused the following feature updates as I'd heard horror stories about them. Then my hard disk...
  4. Stuck at Version 1803

Stuck at Version 1803: I successfully Upgraded to Version 1803 on 5/21/2018 and am receiving all updates just fine. A couple of weeks ago there was a message in Windows Update that said Version 1803 reaches end of life in September 2019. I clicked on Check for Updates and it says I am up to date....
  5. Stuck with Windows 10 version 1803

Stuck with Windows 10 version 1803: Have been operating my desktop computer for years with Windows 10 now, and it's always gone through its own auto-update schedule and restarts. I've never bother to check, and always assume that over time it would be the latest major version. (As of time of writing there's...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 stuck initializing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 stuck initializing: In the Windows Update tab of settings, the update 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803' is stuck at "initializing" and refuses to move forward from there. It is preventing all the other updates from even beginning to install. It has been stuck initializing for an hour...
  7. Windows 10 Home Stuck on Version 1803

Windows 10 Home Stuck on Version 1803: My Desktop is running Windows 10 Home Version 1803, OS 17134.471 yet my Laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home Version 1809, OS 17763.134. Why is my Desktop "stuck" on an old version even though Windows Update checks everyday? Thank you....
  8. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 in stuck in a loop

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 in stuck in a loop: Windows Update keeps on Downloading and Installing the update but always failing. IT keeps on doing this in a loop. Please help. Thank you!...
  9. Cannot update to version 1803

Cannot update to version 1803: Split from this thread. I have just purchased a new laptop today, and it is having problems downloading the update to Version 1803. It keeps saying "couldn't install bc the power is off", which is not the case...what should I do? Kind of a newbie but, learning quickly :) TY...
  10. Cannot finish Update to Windows 10 version 1803

Cannot finish Update to Windows 10 version 1803: Receive message that install of update to windows 10 version 1803 can't complete because app, Avira AntiVir couldn't be uninstalled. When I go to uninstall manually this app, it is not found. I am unable to install other apps that I need because of this. How do I resolve?...