Windows 10: I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC

Discus and support I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys,I just want to ask why my windows 10 pro is not updating to windows 11 pro even after I updated it all to the latest versions. Any help would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ledohr, May 8, 2022.

1. Ledohr Win User

I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC

Hi guys,I just want to ask why my windows 10 pro is not updating to windows 11 pro even after I updated it all to the latest versions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

:)

Ledohr, May 8, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, May 8, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, May 8, 2022
  4. I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC

My Intel NUC i5 is unable to update to Windows 10 version 1803

why can't my Intel i5 NUC able to update to this latest version of Windows 10 - 1803?

IanDrachman, May 8, 2022
Thema:

I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC

1. I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC - Similar Threads - Cannot Upgrade Pro

2. cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro: when i try to open windows setup it says that "windows setup cannot start due to missing installation files" how to i fix this problem? i tried to fix it from troubleshoot but it still dosnt work,...
  3. cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro: when i try to open windows setup it says that "windows setup cannot start due to missing installation files" how to i fix this problem? i tried to fix it from troubleshoot but it still dosnt work,...
  4. Cannot Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hi I am getting error 0x803fa067 when trying to upgrade to windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-upgrade-to-windows-11-pro/98c2a4cb-62ea-4abf-878a-8a9abca6b92c
  5. Windows 11 Pro activation issues after Intel NUC warranty replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro activation issues after Intel NUC warranty replacement: Hi - I had an RMA replacement of my Intel NUC. I retained the ssd and memory and have successfully added them back on the replacement NUC. However I now see a Windows Activation error - "Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211 ". If I run the troubleshooter...
  6. I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC

I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC: Hi guys,I just want to ask why my windows 10 pro is not updating to windows 11 pro even after I updated it all to the latest versions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks...
  7. I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC: Hi guys,I just want to ask why my windows 10 pro is not updating to windows 11 pro even after I updated it all to the latest versions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Cannot Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Cannot Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hi I am getting error 0x80070490 when trying to upgrade to windows 11 Pro. I got the same error while being in windows 10 before upgrading to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-upgrade-to-windows-11-pro/3dc9663f-be3b-4e3f-a89f-21582ae09e5d
  9. Cannot Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hi I am getting error 0x80070490 when trying to upgrade to windows 11 Pro. I got the same error while being in windows 10 before upgrading to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-upgrade-to-windows-11-pro/3dc9663f-be3b-4e3f-a89f-21582ae09e5d
  10. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...