Windows 10: I cannot use lockdown browser on my Windows 10 Pro.

Discus and support I cannot use lockdown browser on my Windows 10 Pro. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As I open the lockdown browser, it shows that "update server is not supplying update information, or the connection to update server is blocked". What... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZoeWangLY, Mar 30, 2020.

1. ZoeWangLY Win User

I cannot use lockdown browser on my Windows 10 Pro.

As I open the lockdown browser, it shows that "update server is not supplying update information, or the connection to update server is blocked". What should I do?

Can I swtich my system from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Family?

:)

ZoeWangLY, Mar 30, 2020

2. Respondus Lockdown Browser

I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows
    8. Now running windows 10 home version. The computer is a HP> laptop

JohnLeigh2, Mar 30, 2020
  3. ZZZEEE40 Win User
    Can't uninstall Lockdown browser

I have win 10 version 1909, I needed to download the browser called Lockdown, this was needed for school, taking tests online. Since Lockdown was downloaded, I am having a myriad of problems.

First I lost the power buttons to shut down, restart, I have also had the B.S. of D. I have tried to uninstall the browser 3 different ways. No matter which method I use is unsuccessful.

I get the error (-5000 0x80070002).

In services windows update is automatic

I would appreciate and help.

I have also tried to do a restore, somehow I lost all of the restore points. I have tried to do a recovery, no luck.

ZZZEEE40, Mar 30, 2020
  4. RajiRaji1 Win User

My windows 10 pro laptop is automatically lockdown in 5 minutes why

My windows 10 pro laptop is automatically lockdown in 5 minutes why. .

RajiRaji1, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot use lockdown browser on my Windows 10 Pro. - Similar Threads - cannot lockdown browser

2. Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup: After downloading lockdown browser exe I am not able to launch setup in order to install it,by clicking on the icon the launch setup window is not appearing...
  3. Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup: After downloading lockdown browser exe I am not able to launch setup in order to install it,by clicking on the icon the launch setup window is not appearing...
  4. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  5. Lockdown browser

Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  6. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  7. Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  8. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus lockdown browser: Hi , i tried to install a respondus lockdown browser but every time i tried to install it showing “ installshield launched but seems to have closed without finishing”. I have windows 10 version. Can anyone help me with this problem...
  10. Respondus Lockdown Browser

Respondus Lockdown Browser: I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows 8. Now running...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update server is not supplying update information or the connection to update server is blocked.