Windows 10: I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

Discus and support I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the latest update I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15. I really don't know what to do since my disability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlainGaudetca, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

Since the latest update I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15. I really don't know what to do since my disability keeps me from touching a keyboard to communicate with the world. Please help!

:)

AlainGaudetca, Sep 16, 2019

2. Dragon Naturally Speaking V 12.5

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your reply.

As Dragon Naturally Speaking V 12.5 is third party software, we suggest you to contact Dragon Naturally Speaking V 12.5 and check if it is compatible with Windows 10.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Guru Kiran G, Sep 16, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

Speech Recognition Issues

The well-known name for speech recognition is Dragon Naturally Speaking. I'm sure there are others as well.

You're probably aware of this but I'll mention it anyway: Even at its best, speech recognition still has a way to go.

BulldogXX, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

1. I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 - Similar Threads - cannot speech recognition

2. SPEECH RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SPEECH RECOGNITION: Following a recent update, my speech recognition no longer works, instead showing a message I must change the recogniser language settings in the speech recognition control panel under advanced options. I can't find speech recognition control panel OR advanced options. I...
  3. Dragon Naturally Speaking 13

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dragon Naturally Speaking 13: This program will not load from disk.Program does not recognize it and disk drive load will not function??I remember I had this problem before.It had to be loaded from a down load....
  4. Speech recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speech recognition: I need help with how to disable voice recognition in windows 10? How to configure it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition/b6842d3e-dac2-4634-8957-b3ab1277ec46
  5. I am trying to install Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking v15 in Windows 10, and keep getting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to install Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking v15 in Windows 10, and keep getting...: I've unregistered, and reregistered Windows Installer Package with no change, also the SFC with no change also. This program was a Digital download which i've re downloaded with you guessed it no luck... HELP!!! Oh.yes.. I believe in miracles....
  6. Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!: Hi, I have just purchased Dragon Naturally Speaking Voice recognition software for my 14 year old dyslexic daughter. I have installed it but have received the following error message: "Cannot find multi-media device. Check to see if your computer has a sound card or if the...
  7. Dragon Naturally Speaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dragon Naturally Speaking: I am trying to help my daughter who has sight problems to reinstal Dragon which seems to have just stopped and will not load. I see there is an update, surely we do not have to buy another....
  8. SPEECH RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SPEECH RECOGNITION: I HAVE WINDOWS 10. THE SPEECH RECOGNITION DOES NOT LOAD AT STARTUUPCAN I CORRECT THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/speech-recognition/43c4fd94-71ab-4012-9ab3-0da1e255ed0a
  9. Cannot get speech recognition to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get speech recognition to work.: This has nothing to do with Cortana. That actually works just fine. I'm talking about the basic speech recognition software built into Windows 10. I've been working on and off with this for over a month now and still cannot get it to work. I have the microphone icon pinned to...
  10. Anyone use Dragon Speech...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone use Dragon Speech...?: Does anyone use Dragon Speech to text as I'm having big problems trying to install 12.5 which worked fine on Win 7, but keeps being rejected by Win 10 for some reason. For three years or more I used to talk directly and very accurately to the laptop mike on Win 7 from...