Windows 10: I cannot use new clipboard history

Discus and support I cannot use new clipboard history in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I tried to use the new feature you added (Clipboard History) but I cannot find it in settings, can you explain, what is going on and how can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by koumakpet, Nov 17, 2018.

1. koumakpet Win User

I cannot use new clipboard history

So, I tried to use the new feature you added (Clipboard History) but I cannot find it in settings, can you explain, what is going on and how can I get it?

I've checked for updates, I have the lastest version so it should be in there, but it is not I cannot use new clipboard history b82cb216-52a1-449b-a2a9-6ca84609c6ea?upload=true.png

:)

koumakpet, Nov 17, 2018

2. The new clipboard history is not opening!

In the new feature update to Windows 10, There's a new feature called clipboard history. When I press the window key + V, it should open the clipboard history, but it's not doing so. tried turning it on and off. Still not yet fixed! any guess or fix to
    this?

Rajesh G97, Nov 17, 2018
  3. view clipboard history

Hi,

Windows Systems do not save the clipboard history. There is only one item stored in the clipboard. If you copy something new the previous clipboard contents is overwritten and lost forever. To get the full microsoft clipboard history you need to use third-party
    utilities.

We recommend Clipdiary clipboard manager. It remembers everything you copy: plain text and text with formatting (rtf), html, pictures and files.

Why do you need clipboard manager? What can you do with the microsoft clipboard history?

-Quickly copy data back to the clipboard.

-Paste any clip from the history directly to the selected application.

-Search for the necessary clip by its contents.

-Find out what program the data was copied from.

-Delete clips.

http://clipdiary.com/img/clipdiary.png

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Nov 17, 2018
  4. I cannot use new clipboard history

view clipboard history

"Upon copying something, the previous clipboard content is always overwritten. This means that there is always no history saved on the clipboard. You can use third-party applications which record your clipboard history, but you cannot recover your clipboard
    history prior to the installation of that app.'

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

E for Excel, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

I cannot use new clipboard history

1. I cannot use new clipboard history - Similar Threads - cannot clipboard history

2. Can't use text from the clipboard history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use text from the clipboard history: Problem: Images will go into the clipboard history, but text fields display blank and paste nothing. This problem has existed for several months.Error message: NoneSystem info: Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 21H2 Installed on ‎6/‎7/‎2022 OS build 19044.4046 Experience...
  3. Clipboard History

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard History: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the new clipboard history to work. It is definitely activated Having trawled the internet and tried everything that has been suggested on various forums, I downloaded and ran "Windows Hotkey Explorer" the free version, which shows the...
  4. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I'm troubled in syncing my clipboard history to other devices. How can it be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history/e56b5433-5abc-4110-be57-466e38e7c8d6
  5. Cannot turn on clipboard history

Cannot turn on clipboard history: The option in grayed out. Above it is "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." I don't have an organization. This is my private desk top computer. How can I rid this red warning and turn on clipboard history?...
  6. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: Is there a way I can check yesterday's clibpboard history from copying and pasting? I never used clipboard history before and it's really important. I'm hoping theres a way I can see everything I copied or pasted yesterday....
  7. clipboard history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    clipboard history: I still don't get the clip board history until 2019-6-13 screenshot1 [ATTACH] screenshot2 [ATTACH] screenshot3 [ATTACH] can i manually install it or get update in comming days...
  8. cannot open emoji and clipboard history pannels

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot open emoji and clipboard history pannels: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 pro 1809 (10.0.17763 Build 17763), and I cannot get the emoji pannel (Windows+./Windows+*Wink, or clipboard history (windows+v) pannels to open. Trying to open the emoji pannel manually by going to Chrome, doing a right click when focused inside an...
  9. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I use Clipboard History on my other Windows 10 PC but the MS Surface Pro (2017) doesn't appear to be available. I have tried adding in reg but no luck. It isn't available in setup either. Is this a 'feature' or a restriction to the Surface Pro?...
  10. The new clipboard history is not opening!

The new clipboard history is not opening!: In the new feature update to Windows 10, There's a new feature called clipboard history. When I press the window key + V, it should open the clipboard history, but it's not doing so. tried turning it on and off. Still not yet fixed! any guess or fix to this?...