Windows 10: i cannot use the keyboard to change the sound system & alo the brightness

Discus and support i cannot use the keyboard to change the sound system & alo the brightness in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot use the keyboard properly to change the sound system & also the brightness.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sksakil, Sep 4, 2018.

1. sksakil Win User

i cannot use the keyboard to change the sound system & alo the brightness

I cannot use the keyboard properly to change the sound system & also the brightness.

:)

sksakil, Sep 4, 2018

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Changing laptop brightness.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in adjusting/changing the screen brightness in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might be related to Display adapter.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions:

1) How exactly you are trying to change the screen brightness?

2) Do you get any error message, when trying to change the brightness?

Please follow below mentioned steps to fix the issue:

Step 1: updating the display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Expand the Display adapter.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      Update driver software
    For more information, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...d4-a109-221bd8a32fca/change-screen-brightness

Please get back to us, if you are facing issue
    in adjusting/changing the screen brightness in Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Sep 4, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue i cannot use the keyboard to change the sound system & alo the brightness :p

cadaveca, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. i cannot use the keyboard to change the sound system & alo the brightness - Similar Threads - cannot keyboard change

2. Alo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alo: Hhhsjsjdjdj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alo/580c1bd9-44cb-4ab1-86a4-d1a4c1fba7e3
  3. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere: Out of nowhere I am unable to change brightness and my screen is stuck on max brightness. There is no brightness option whatsoever in control panel. My drivers are up to date. Fn+F6/7 don't work and there is no option to change brightness in power options either. Running 21H2...
  4. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere: Out of nowhere I am unable to change brightness and my screen is stuck on max brightness. There is no brightness option whatsoever in control panel. My drivers are up to date. Fn+F6/7 don't work and there is no option to change brightness in power options either. Running 21H2...
  5. I cannot change the brightness laptop

I cannot change the brightness laptop: Before the updates I have installed today I was using a Win10 version from 2019 I still had the slider.-After the update I can't find the option to change screen brightness. It is not in the quick action center, nor it is hidden from the quick action center, and it is also...
  6. Can't change the volume of system sound and brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change the volume of system sound and brightness: For a few weeks now whenever I get a notification Windows blasts of my ears with a ping because despite lowering system sounds volume it does nothing and the same goes for screen brightness. submitted by /u/szqk [link] [comments]...
  7. cannot change the brightness.

cannot change the brightness.: The screen is very dark and I am unable to locate any brightness adjustment. Working on a Lenovo 520 monitor Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-the-brightness/720a47e5-0e2e-4e28-b4bb-b8ee36edbf9b
  8. Cannot Change System Sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Change System Sounds: I change the sound in system sounds and the change saves, but the sounds triggered by the event do not change. I get the same chime for every event. I would like something different for new emails. Thanks....
  9. Cannot Change Brightness

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Change Brightness: My device was on hold for the 1903 Update, recently the update arrived but since updating I am unable to change the brightness and brightness slider is also missing. Night Light also does not work and toggling the night light option does not activate it. Windows 10 Pro...
  10. changing brightness with keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing brightness with keyboard: I could change my screen brightness with simply pressing f3 & f4 . my volume control button f5, f6,f7 still works but the brightness have to change from the settings....