Windows 10: I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

Discus and support I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Cannot use the NIDIVA High Graphics Processor it just says it failed to apply the changes and stays on auto select which it the integrated graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StrangeIndividual, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

I Cannot use the NIDIVA High Graphics

Processor it just says it failed to apply the changes and stays on auto select which it the integrated graphics and makes my games unplayable

:)

StrangeIndividual, Sep 1, 2019

2. How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

Hi,

I see others were close to the solution, however there's an extra step to follow. You have to individually select Edge to use NVidia GPU. Under the NVidia control panel, select Manage 3D settings> Program Settings tab> Select a Program to Customize. Select
    Microsoft Edge from the drop down menu. Select preferred graphics card as the High performance NVidia processor and apply.

You may also want to change the Physix processor to NVidia for better compatibility in games.

Rashed Iqbal, Sep 1, 2019
  3. How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

Hello,

Does Microsoft Edge not have the option to use the high-end graphics processor at all? Or it is currently not supported right now?

If it is not supported, then I will stick to using Google Chrome for the time being, in order to activate high-end graphics processing.

tom_mai78101, Sep 1, 2019
  4. I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

On my laptop, I am able to choose which graphics processor to run with the application.

I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor 8032310e-292a-4fcb-a0b6-d1b15e029512.png

This can be done for Google Chrome, by right clicking on the shortcut and choosing the graphics processor.

However, for Microsoft Edge, I cannot see where to choose which graphics processor to run with.

I would like to know how to choose my high-performance graphics processor enabled for Microsoft Edge.

Thanks.

tom_mai78101, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

1. I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor - Similar Threads - Cannot NIDIVA High

2. Best processor to graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best processor to graphics card: What will be the best processor for this graphics card? https://amzn.to/2UHOiv9
  3. High disc use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High disc use: My wifes Toshiba laptop usage seems always to be at or near 100%, slows down or completely freezes. The usage varies every second but the most popular are Registry, System, and then sometime Microsoft malicious s, content service host, stand alone update and so on. Any help...
  4. notebook pc faults and graphics co-processor involvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notebook pc faults and graphics co-processor involvement: The Compaq CQ62 I have previously asked questions about is being rebuilt by my cousins husband.he is swapping the hard drive, and upating it to windows 10. He says that the win7 key can be reused for this. Is this correct? He says the I3 processor seems to be running...
  5. Cannot use the dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use the dedicated graphics card: I have an AMD A8 Processor with integrated graphics and a dedicated 2 Gb Graphics card. My rendering and design soft wares need more Vram to run smoothly but currently only use 512MB of Vram. i cannot seem to use the dedicated graphics card in any way how do i enable the...
  6. Task Manager reporting high processor frequency

Task Manager reporting high processor frequency: After upgrading to version 1809, I've noticed that the Task Manager shows the processor is constantly at turbo boost and running at its highest frequency although Edge is the only app running on this PC at the moment. Performance tab: [ATTACH] Processes tab: [ATTACH]...
  7. BSOD after new processor and graphics card

BSOD after new processor and graphics card: Attachment 61050 Hey guys, I'm pretty computer savvy, however I am having issues with BSODs. I've run memtest, I've run primetest, I've run Super Pi. They all come back with no errors. I've updated to the latest drivers, device manager shows no issues. I've installed a new...
  8. Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor: hi, i have a question in my mind! i download a graphic driver according to my motherboard or my processor thank you motherboard = zebronics h61 processor = pentium dual core G630 95418
  9. High processor usage by indexer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High processor usage by indexer: Hello, My computer tends to use a lot of resources for indexing items. I checked under "Indexing Options" and the message "Indexing Complete" will appear. But, the next time I wake my laptop, the process will be highly active again. I have turned off the service because...
  10. Windows Command Processor - High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Command Processor - High CPU Usage: Hi, My VPN app told me to update to a new build and when I run the exe my CPU goes crazy, the fan cranks up and according to Task Manager the majority of CPU usage is down to Windows Command Processor. There are three WCP processes listed as running on Task Manager....