Windows 10: I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

Discus and support I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Cannot use the NIDIVA High Graphics Processor it just says it failed to apply the changes and stays on auto select which it the integrated graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StrangeIndividual, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

I Cannot use the NIDIVA High Graphics

Processor it just says it failed to apply the changes and stays on auto select which it the integrated graphics and makes my games unplayable

:)

StrangeIndividual, Sep 1, 2019

2. How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

Hi,

I see others were close to the solution, however there's an extra step to follow. You have to individually select Edge to use NVidia GPU. Under the NVidia control panel, select Manage 3D settings> Program Settings tab> Select a Program to Customize. Select
    Microsoft Edge from the drop down menu. Select preferred graphics card as the High performance NVidia processor and apply.

You may also want to change the Physix processor to NVidia for better compatibility in games.

Rashed Iqbal, Sep 1, 2019
  3. How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

Hello,

Does Microsoft Edge not have the option to use the high-end graphics processor at all? Or it is currently not supported right now?

If it is not supported, then I will stick to using Google Chrome for the time being, in order to activate high-end graphics processing.

tom_mai78101, Sep 1, 2019
  4. I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

On my laptop, I am able to choose which graphics processor to run with the application.

I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor 8032310e-292a-4fcb-a0b6-d1b15e029512.png

This can be done for Google Chrome, by right clicking on the shortcut and choosing the graphics processor.

However, for Microsoft Edge, I cannot see where to choose which graphics processor to run with.

I would like to know how to choose my high-performance graphics processor enabled for Microsoft Edge.

Thanks.

tom_mai78101, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor

1. I Cannot Use The NIDIVA High Graphics Processor - Similar Threads - Cannot NIDIVA High

2. High memory in Windows command processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High memory in Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memory...
  3. High memory in Windows command processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High memory in Windows command processor: my Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-in-windows-command-processor/8d35cc19-1bd5-4a1c-811d-14789c6373de
  4. Can I use my second pc processor as my graphics Card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I use my second pc processor as my graphics Card: Hy i have 2 desktop computer. But both computers are A low-end pc. I want to my second pc as my first Desktop graphics Card. Can we use this feature? This is safe? If can we do this tell me how to do this as safe future both are the computer....
  5. Game Not Using High Performance GPU Despite Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Not Using High Performance GPU Despite Graphics Settings: I'm trying to run a game Minecraft Java Edition with the high performance GPU in my laptop instead of the integrated GPU, but no matter what settings I change it still runs on the iGPU. What I've tried: Changing "Graphics performance preference" for the Minecraft...
  6. Photoshop graphic processor -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photoshop graphic processor -: Hi, I need to access Perspective warp tool on photoshop. However, It is greyed because I currently have a Toshiba pro L850 1DT laptop with an intel R HD Graphics 3000 and am advised this is up to date. Adobe advise I check updates and get the latest drivers installed....
  7. I cannot use the processor's maximum capacity.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot use the processor's maximum capacity.: I have been researching this problem for a long time but I could not find an effective solution. My friend has a Dell Gaming series notebook with 7th gen. Intel i7 and GTX1050. In some games that put a load on the processor, there is excessive freezing and slowing down....
  8. Best processor to graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best processor to graphics card: What will be the best processor for this graphics card? https://amzn.to/2UHOiv9
  9. Cannot use the dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use the dedicated graphics card: I have an AMD A8 Processor with integrated graphics and a dedicated 2 Gb Graphics card. My rendering and design soft wares need more Vram to run smoothly but currently only use 512MB of Vram. i cannot seem to use the dedicated graphics card in any way how do i enable the...
  10. High processor usage by indexer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High processor usage by indexer: Hello, My computer tends to use a lot of resources for indexing items. I checked under "Indexing Options" and the message "Indexing Complete" will appear. But, the next time I wake my laptop, the process will be highly active again. I have turned off the service because...