Windows 10: i cannt activate windows pls help me

Discus and support i cannt activate windows pls help me in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need help for a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannt-activate-windows-pls-help-me/24ed67c4-e9cd-45d2-8dc7-8b1ed4f98a2e" Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nikabagdavadze, Jan 9, 2019.

1. i cannt activate windows pls help me

I need help for a person

:)

nikabagdavadze, Jan 9, 2019

2. windows 10 activation error need help pls

Hi Nicklands,

Let’s try activating the Windows through phone and check if this helps. Follow the below steps to activate the Windows by phone.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2019
  4. i cannt activate windows pls help me

WINDOWS 10 SETUP ERROR PLS I NEED HELP

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I would like to inform that the option to skip to enter the product key screen is available only when a Clean Installation is performed.

I suggest you to activate the product key by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

i cannt activate windows pls help me

1. i cannt activate windows pls help me - Similar Threads - cannt activate pls

2. Help pls!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help pls!: so i was playing Garry's mod with my friend and i minimized it to search something up. when i did, Microsoft edge was open with 3 tabs. Those tabs were: The Urban Dictionary definition for "Sex", and 2 tabs searching for "me". I never did this. When i saw edge pen, a file was...
  3. Help me i cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...
  4. hello pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hello pls help: i was restoring my dell insparon 15 7000 gaming to factory settings when my battery died on my laptop so now when i try to finish the restore it says there was a problem resetting this pc then when i hit cancel it goes back to CHOOSE AN OPTION menu.. i tried...
  5. pls help me install new version of windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pls help me install new version of windows: my windows is expired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-install-new-version-of-windows/2a4717f2-4cc2-4aad-a6bb-9470de71a09c"
  6. mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help: I am receiving hundreds of premium sms messages everyday and my laptop and emails are hacked too. ive lost custody of child because of this. it has happened for yrs now especially when I have family court appearances...
  7. help me with fonts pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    help me with fonts pls: Hi i accidentally changed the font such that this happened[ATTACH] and this too[ATTACH] any idea how to change it back to Segoe UI? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/help-me-with-fonts-pls/48df61cd-d73a-49a5-8e60-f31c27bf3c15
  8. Help me pls! my games are freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me pls! my games are freezing: My Laptop started to have a problem ever since I updated my PC. This did not happen before the update, but ever since I updated my laptop my games started to freeze. I can start it up and everything, and I can stay at the main menu, but when I start playing it starts to...
  9. Windows died pls help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows died pls help: Hi I just updated to Windows 10 from 8 and it was fine until a few days ago when I started getting 100% disk usage and my comp became so slow it was unusable. I tried to fix it but I couldn't with what I saw online and I think I disabled all the services by mistake. Now it...
  10. Pls help me with restore to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me with restore to 7: Hi. I've been on 10 for about 2 weeks now. I miss a few features that was with 7 and I can't seem to save my pc data to my external hard drive. I'd like to roll back. I tried a system restore last night, but it said there are errors on my hard drive and it won't allow me....