Windows 10: I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong"

Discus and support I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Help I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong..........error code 0x8000000b. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MahdiMahi, Mar 31, 2019.

1. MahdiMahi Win User

I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong"

Help

I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong..........error code 0x8000000b.

I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong" e2128bc4-e48b-40d6-927d-e23ce6ac146e?upload=true.png

:)

MahdiMahi, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong" :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Claw57 Win User
    Mail app only working when signed in under Admin account

Upgraded from Windows 7 about two months ago, but this just started a few days ago.
    Tried to read my email and found that I could not use the mail app when signed in under my User account. (previously worked fine.)
    If I sign in under my Admin account, the mail app works normally.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail/calendar app, and now I don't even have the icons to launch them- not even listed on the start menu, except when using the Admin account.
    Is there another way to launch or repair the app?
    Any suggested fixes?
    Don't want to keep having to sign in as Admin just to read my email.
    Thanks!

Claw57, Mar 31, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong"

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong" [​IMG]

meebers, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

1. I cann't sign in through mail app.It displays the message "Something went wrong" - Similar Threads - cann't sign through

2. I get a message saying Something Went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a message saying Something Went wrong: The error won't let me in my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-message-saying-something-went-wrong/fa75e244-c58a-4370-a976-9709942cb7c1
  3. I get a message saying Something Went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a message saying Something Went wrong: The error won't let me in my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-message-saying-something-went-wrong/fa75e244-c58a-4370-a976-9709942cb7c1
  4. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  5. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I haven’t had my hp laptop that long, it’s got all the most recent updates but when I’ve connected my iPhone to put my pictures on to my laptop it keeps coming up with something went wrong, we are having trouble accessing items on the...
  6. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

“Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I haven’t had my hp laptop that long, it’s got all the most recent updates but when I’ve connected my iPhone to put my pictures on to my laptop it keeps coming up with something went wrong, we are having trouble accessing items on the...
  7. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. "Oops, something went wrong" message when signing into Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Oops, something went wrong" message when signing into Microsoft account.: I just got a new laptop ASUS TUF A15 and almost everything works great. Almost, as it will not let me sign in to my Microsoft account. I have not seen this message before, and therefore do not know what it means. However, after lots of restarts, that one particular feature...
  9. windows 10 mail "something went wrong" error message

windows 10 mail "something went wrong" error message: I have a laptop running windows 10 pro and the locale says "united kingdom". I am trying to sync my gmail.com email with windows mail and I always get the error that "something went wrong." I have installed all updates for windows, rest as well as uninstalled mail, and...
  10. Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong'

Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong': Hi All Trying to create a brief video using my photos. I am unable to export the video - instead its the 'Something Went Wrong' message and kindly replays the video i cannot export?! Any help appreciated. Thanks Simon...