Windows 10: i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a...

Discus and support i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cant get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect some kind of malaware.is it posible to download a copy of windows 10 to reset it with?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by darrenbond1, Mar 5, 2019.

1. i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a...

i cant get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect some kind of malaware.is it posible to download a copy of windows 10 to reset it with?

:)

darrenbond1, Mar 5, 2019

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Mar 5, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 5, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a...

sourceforge bundles malware

From the main Filezilla Sourceforge page you can also browse the files, this is usually used for downloading older versions but you can download the latest version as well through there. At the top right of the file list is an option to switch to "Direct Download Link" to On. So anything you download from the file list will be the actual file, not the malware filled Sourceforge installer.

newtekie1, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a...

1. i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a... - Similar Threads - canot reset are

2. Can i load my pc backup to another pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i load my pc backup to another pc: Hello i want to learn if i backup my files to external hard drive with windows10 or windows7 backup tool can i load backups to different pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-load-my-pc-backup-to-another-pc/050fb6c6-8637-4290-9c2e-ae43531b9217
  3. Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC: I got a window 10 come with my Surface Book 2 last year, then I go a free upgrade to Window 11 early this year. Now I want to reset my computer, to clean up window and re-install it. Can I still have Window 11 after reinstallation?...
  4. Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC: I got a window 10 come with my Surface Book 2 last year, then I go a free upgrade to Window 11 early this year. Now I want to reset my computer, to clean up window and re-install it. Can I still have Window 11 after reinstallation?...
  5. Suspected malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspected malware: Dear sir,Someone sent me a file on WhatsApp and when i opened this file it opened in OneDrive. After that i suspected, this person was trying to hack my mobile phone so i started to search for the file he sent me many times and i cannot find it! I'm trying to restore my...
  6. Suspected malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspected malware: I was using kmplayer as my video player and when I scanned it in virustotal it showed there was virus in the app.So I deleted it.Now in appdata/local/Microsoft/windows there is a usrclass.dat file and it shows its type as kmplayer64.dat .Is it a malware?If it is how to delete...
  7. i can not reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can not reset my pc: i can not reset my pc . what should I do ? some rensomeware attack my pc. so I need to format my c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-reset-my-pc/70a9a89a-1f0e-401f-8704-1cf25c16aa82
  8. I can not reset my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not reset my pc: My computer's system is windows 10, and every time I try to reset my pc, it just says that something went wrong and canceled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-reset-my-pc/c0bdf316-86fe-49a6-ac43-abbdbdcc5dc2
  9. i canot download microsoft world

in Windows 10 Customization
    i canot download microsoft world: hello please help me to download ms world for my laptop version or help me to find best version foe my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-canot-download-microsoft-world/ab3ca062-4a15-4a26-b042-4c6717cdb5c0
  10. I can' reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can' reset my pc: I have a laptop that I use to play games like Fortnite, PUBG e.t.c. My computer has been very slow lately and my games have been freezing alloy. I did some research and found that I should reset my pc which I have done in the past and it has helped. When I tried to reset my...