Windows 10: I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE

Discus and support I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't sign in Microsoft app on my windows laptop but I can sign in to the Microsoft Store via the web and I can't download anything from both form... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lelouch.vi, Jan 15, 2021.

1. I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE

I can't sign in Microsoft app on my windows laptop but I can sign in to the Microsoft Store via the web and I can't download anything from both form app and from the web. What is this? This is very annoying and frustrating.

As you can see here I can sign in Microsoft store via the web but still I can't download anything I click get but nothing happens

I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE af5d5f42-31ab-4ff1-92ac-b52ba9d139ca?upload=true.png

I tried signing in using the Microsoft app on my laptop and this showed up. The same email I use on the web.

I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE 2e5b77d9-15f6-49b2-86d3-b2c7620762e5?upload=true.png

:)

lelouch.vi, Jan 15, 2021

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 15, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jan 15, 2021
  4. I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE

1. I CAN'S SIGN AND DOWNLOAD APP IN STORE - Similar Threads - CAN'S SIGN DOWNLOAD

2. I can't download apps on the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download apps on the store: I'm trying to download the Netflix app and hulu and both just don't ever download. It just get hung up. I've tried all the other things other post have said event he PS command. Please help....
  3. I can't download apps on the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download apps on the store: I'm trying to download the Netflix app and hulu and both just don't ever download. It just get hung up. I've tried all the other things other post have said event he PS command. Please help....
  4. I can't download apps on the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft.*** moved from german to english Community ***...
  6. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft.*** moved from german to english Community ***...
  7. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

8. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  9. Can I sign into only the microsoft store app

Can I sign into only the microsoft store app: I use a local account on my windows 10 PC and I do not want to associate my pc at all with a Microsoft account, but I do want to be able to sign into the Microsoft store app to download a game from xbox gamepass, but I want to do this safely to ensure that the microsoft...
  10. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store: My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading? Thanks in advance! Br, Lucille...