Windows 10: i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

Discus and support i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to activate but i dont have any product key of that please solve my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shereen M, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Shereen M Win User

i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to activate but i dont have any product key of that please solve my problem.

:)

Shereen M, Feb 29, 2024

2. Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro

Thanks much, Dave, indeed it was a big job.

Clean install of Windows 11 from a bootable USB helped to Activate the Pro.

Just to summarize what was done:

1. Took backup of the drives and save some on cloud.
    2. Installed the Media creation tool app as you suggested (https://www.microsoft.com/software-...t=Windows 11 Installation-,Media,-If you want)
    3. Connected the USB and ran the application and downloaded the Windows 11.
      1. additional thing which I had to do is to install WLAN driver to the USB in advance, to have the WIFI option available as it was required to connect to a network to download the latest windows features while reinstalling the Windows, and Wi-Fi option was not available.
    4. Turned off the 'Secure boot' from the BIOS menu.
    5. Changed the 'Boot Order' in the BIOS menu to first use the USB Boot.
    6. Saved and Exit, which triggered Restart and Windows installation.
    7. During the network connecting stage to install the latest updates and features - 'Let's Connect you to a network', I opened the CMD (Shift + F10) and ran than WLAN driver exe to install it and then I was able to connect to my WIFI network.
      1. Optional to this step is to BYPASS the network connection stage by following this - bypass "lets connect you to a network" - Microsoft Community
      2. Then, doing that manually once Windows has been installed.
    8. Once everything is set-up, I followed the suggestion from this again, and it worked - Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro - Microsoft Community

Jagadeesh C R, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Windows 11 home to Windows 11 pro upgrade by product key - not active

HI,

I bought a product key for windows 11 pro, I did install it however i get error code an not able to activate -> 0x80072EE7.

Is there a way to resolve the issue? Tried to do the phone activation but it doesnt help. Windows suggest installing windows 11 home again (which I dont want since I bought windows 11 pro).

Bjørn Markkanen Helleberg, Feb 29, 2024
  4. JBryan41 Win User

i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

1. i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to... - Similar Threads - cant able activate

2. i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...: i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to activate but i dont have any product key of that please solve my problem....
  3. there is problem to link windows to my phone android its show its not u its me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is problem to link windows to my phone android its show its not u its me: problem is coming again and again even my laptop is with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-problem-to-link-windows-to-my-phone/d405ebed-81b0-4cd0-89d9-4ce6d0e782ff
  4. there is problem to link windows to my phone android its show its not u its me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is problem to link windows to my phone android its show its not u its me: problem is coming again and again even my laptop is with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-problem-to-link-windows-to-my-phone/d405ebed-81b0-4cd0-89d9-4ce6d0e782ff
  5. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  6. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  7. my laptop cant able to activate the windows upgrade from windows 8 pro windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop cant able to activate the windows upgrade from windows 8 pro windows 10 pro: my laptop cant able to activate the windows upgrade from windows 8 pro windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cant-able-to-activate-the-windows/8e7a7375-6c1b-4cd9-95f7-3fb055762dfb
  8. my laptop cant able to activate the windows upgrade from windows 8 pro windows 10 pro

my laptop cant able to activate the windows upgrade from windows 8 pro windows 10 pro: my laptop cant able to activate the windows upgrade from windows 8 pro windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cant-able-to-activate-the-windows/8e7a7375-6c1b-4cd9-95f7-3fb055762dfb
  9. my laptop cant able to activate the windows upgrade from windows 8 pro windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Cant able to activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant able to activate windows 10 pro: Dear Sir, Bellow massage are shown all time at bottom right in my laptop screen when I am going to activate it shows error massage like bellow then tried with Troubleshoot bottom but problem remain unresolved. My device info shows: Edition: Windows 10 pro...