Windows 10: I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin

Discus and support I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; "This Sign In Option Is Disabled Because Of Failed Sign-in Attempts Or repeated Shutdowns. use a Different Sign In Option Or keep your device Powered... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NaveenSaran, Sep 18, 2021.

1. I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin

"This Sign In Option Is Disabled Because Of Failed Sign-in Attempts Or repeated Shutdowns. use a Different Sign In Option Or keep your device Powered On For atleast 2 hours and Then Try again"... Even after 2 hours same message poping. I am Facing This Since Last Week

:)

NaveenSaran, Sep 18, 2021

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Change W10 Sign-in PIN from another device

Hello ToBob,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Please verify if you wish to change the PIN of another device?
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • It would best if you can send me a screenshot of the said issue.

Meanwhile, you can check this article
    to learn more about using PIN in Windows 10.

If you're having trouble using your PIN to sign into Windows 10, try resetting your PIN. Follow these steps:

1. On the sign-in screen, select I forgot my PIN below the PIN text box. If there are multiple accounts on the PC, choose the one you need to reset.
    2. On the Enter your password screen, type the password for your Microsoft account, and then select
      Next.
    3. On the Help us protect your info screen, choose to receive your security code either as a text or email message. If you select text, type the last four digits of your phone number, and then select
      Send Code.
      Learn more about security info and security codes
    4. When you get the code as a text or email message on a separate device, enter it on the Enter the code you received screen, and then select
      Next.
    5. In the Set up a PIN dialog box, enter your new PIN and confirm it. Your new PIN is set.

Note: If you've just updated your computer to Windows 10, verify your network connectivity by opening
    Settings > Network and Internet. After connecting, try signing in with your PIN again.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 18, 2021
  4. I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin

1. I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin - Similar Threads - Cant Able Sign

2. Cant sign in My Pin Entering Input Disapperead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in My Pin Entering Input Disapperead: After Restarting my PC I cant enter my PIN any more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-my-pin-entering-input-disapperead/783f3013-72be-4753-9aed-605e266b5000
  3. Pin not working even though it’s correct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin not working even though it’s correct: I literally have finals in a day and I need my laptop because all my studies are in it but suddenly my pin isn’t working!! I’m 100% it’s correct but it’s not working and my fingerprint doesn’t recognize my print anymore but I haven’t used it in like a year and I forgot my...
  4. Pin not working even though it’s correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin not working even though it’s correct: I literally have finals in a day and I need my laptop because all my studies are in it but suddenly my pin isn’t working!! I’m 100% it’s correct but it’s not working and my fingerprint doesn’t recognize my print anymore but I haven’t used it in like a year and I forgot my...
  5. Pin not working even though it’s correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can't sign in even though I have my pin and password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in even though I have my pin and password.: I can't sign in even though I have my pin and password. It keeps sending me in circles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-even-though-i-have-my-pin-and/3ea3e244-7ff7-41fd-b4ef-48ba8ad3556c
  7. I can't sign in even though I have my pin and password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in even though I have my pin and password.: I can't sign in even though I have my pin and password. It keeps sending me in circles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-even-though-i-have-my-pin-and/3ea3e244-7ff7-41fd-b4ef-48ba8ad3556c
  8. I can't sign in even though I have my pin and password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I cant change my pin even though I'm in my admin account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant change my pin even though I'm in my admin account: Theres probably an obvious fix to this and I've been searching for the wrong terms on yt and google but I've been trying to change my pin but it wont let me, it keeps saying "something went wrong, click for more" and when I do it talks abt that I need my admin account to...
  10. Can’t sign into computer even though my password is correct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into computer even though my password is correct: I recently restarted my pc, and when I turned it back on, I entered my pin like usual. However, even though I’m sure it was correct, no matter how many times I enter it, I always get the message “That password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your...