Windows 10: I can’t acces my pc

Discus and support I can’t acces my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just downloaded the new windows updite but it said uldate and restart. when it restarted i only saw a black screen and one white stripe like this -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wesley. 16, Jan 28, 2021.

1. I can’t acces my pc

I just downloaded the new windows updite but it said uldate and restart.

when it restarted i only saw a black screen and one white stripe like this -

i cant do anything. It does not react to ctrl alt delete or windows button.

if you are dutch it would be ok if u answered in dutch

:)

Wesley. 16, Jan 28, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 28, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t acces my pc :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t acces my pc

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

I can’t acces my pc

1. I can’t acces my pc - Similar Threads - can’t acces

2. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...
  3. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...
  4. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc: Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin account. PLEASE help me I can’t download the things I want without admin permission and I DON’T want to reset my pc....
  6. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc: Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin account. PLEASE help me I can’t download the things I want without admin permission and I DON’T want to reset my pc....
  7. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can’t Acces WindowsApps Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t Acces WindowsApps Folder: Hello There, I’m just writing because I seem to be having problem’s accessing the WindowsApps folder even after handing over ownership to my Admin account. I can access properties and even edit everything in the properties tab but still can’t open the folder for some reason,...
  9. Can’t Acces WindowsApps Folder

Can’t Acces WindowsApps Folder: Hello There, I’m just writing because I seem to be having problem’s accessing the WindowsApps folder even after handing over ownership to my Admin account. I can access properties and even edit everything in the properties tab but still can’t open the folder for some reason,...
  10. ACC Adaptor not working (can’t find driver)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ACC Adaptor not working (can’t find driver): So I bought a Xbox wireless adapter a couple months ago. It had a problem were I had to manually download a driver in order to fix it. However, I have wiped my computer (different reasons) and now I’m trying to download the driver again, however, I download it and unzip it...