Windows 10: I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

Discus and support I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a very difficult system problem When I enter the Microsoft Store, it exits immediately after entering. I searched and did not find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ViroX Viro, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

Hello, I have a very difficult system problem When I enter the Microsoft Store, it exits immediately after entering. I searched and did not find a valid solution Another problem is that I cannot open all Microsoft Store applications, such as the clock and calculator .

:)

ViroX Viro, Feb 2, 2023
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Feb 2, 2023
  4. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

1. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution? - Similar Threads - can't access Microsoft

2. Application in Microsoft store i can't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application in Microsoft store i can't download: I need to download application but when I press the download button no action was taken, I try another app and it download successfully. I tried to open it by browser but the same thing happened....
  3. Application in Microsoft store i can't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application in Microsoft store i can't download: I need to download application but when I press the download button no action was taken, I try another app and it download successfully. I tried to open it by browser but the same thing happened....
  4. I Can Not Access the Microsoft Store At All

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can Not Access the Microsoft Store At All: Hello,I had to reset my PC because it had many issues regarding the Windows store, frequent black screens on startup, etc, and it works fine except the Windows Store is completely missing. I have seen other people have this issue, so I tried previous solutions such as...
  5. I Can Not Access the Microsoft Store At All

I Can Not Access the Microsoft Store At All: Hello,I had to reset my PC because it had many issues regarding the Windows store, frequent black screens on startup, etc, and it works fine except the Windows Store is completely missing. I have seen other people have this issue, so I tried previous solutions such as...
  6. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?: Hello, I have a very difficult system problem When I enter the Microsoft Store, it exits immediately after entering. I searched and did not find a valid solution Another problem is that I cannot open all Microsoft Store applications, such as the clock and calculator ....
  7. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?: Hello, I have a very difficult system problem When I enter the Microsoft Store, it exits immediately after entering. I searched and did not find a valid solution Another problem is that I cannot open all Microsoft Store applications, such as the clock and calculator ....
  8. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

9. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. I can't access all Microsoft Store applications, so what is the solution?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store