Windows 10: i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message

Discus and support i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently did a reset. which wiped all my files apps etc. I have had trouble getting them back.now I cant access my browser firefox. or any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by virginiajones3, Mar 21, 2019.

1. i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message

I recently did a reset. which wiped all my files apps etc. I have had trouble getting them back.now I cant access my browser firefox. or any other apps. just the error message saying … "problem with shortcut..." "the item firefox exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved.so this shortcut will no longer work properly." this message appears whenever I type in anything. all my apps accounts files etc have disappeared. also freezing issues. and keys not working..omg my life is over. lol

:)

virginiajones3, Mar 21, 2019

2. cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 21, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message

1. i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message - Similar Threads - cant access files

2. i cant acces properties in my files or any apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cant acces properties in my files or any apps: i cant acces properties in my files or any apps and when i press it nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-acces-properties-in-my-files-or-any-apps/1233c18c-3054-4616-80a3-975abf1d9504
  3. i cant acces properties in my files or any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant acces properties in my files or any apps: i cant acces properties in my files or any apps and when i press it nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-acces-properties-in-my-files-or-any-apps/1233c18c-3054-4616-80a3-975abf1d9504
  4. i cant acces properties in my files or any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant access my other accounts.

I cant access my other accounts.: Hello there,For awhile i have been trying to access other accounts that i have on my pc but none of them are showing up at the sign-in page.I have used the command prompt and used the command net user and i have seen that i have 3 accounts more ,but i cant access them.Is...
  6. why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.: Every time I go to log into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft store or any related apps this message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-into-my-microsoft-accounts-on-any/98f2daf7-384e-4184-815e-ac5974db95eb
  7. why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.: Every time I go to log into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft store or any related apps this message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-into-my-microsoft-accounts-on-any/98f2daf7-384e-4184-815e-ac5974db95eb
  8. why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.

9. I cant Access my files

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant Access my files: After I formatted my PC, Some of my files converted to the locked icon and I can't open them. When I try to open them I get this message "you will need to provide administrator permission to change these attributes". You can see the icons in the screenshots below. [img]...
  10. Error. I can not access any apps

Error. I can not access any apps: Error. I can not access any apps Hello, by over 2 weeks I am having serious troubles with my Windows. Since last update I can not longer use any of my apps including Movie Maker, PhotoScape, DropBox also I can not use any of Office 365 programs ( this is very frustrating...