Windows 10: I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account

Discus and support I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought minecraft java in 2012 and got the bedrock edition in April and had access to it for the duration of the month before i stopped playing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mal.2, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Mal.2 Win User

I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account

I bought minecraft java in 2012 and got the bedrock edition in April and had access to it for the duration of the month before i stopped playing. However, I can no longer access the Bedrock Edition for unknown reasons, it no longer appears in my microsoft store as purchased or that i ever had it downloaded. I don't know if I'm accessing it the wrong way or something but if I get a message saying that "Nothing can be done since its past April 2020 when we stopped giving out the free copys" Even though I had access to it before that date I'm going to flip my lid.

:)

Mal.2, Jul 30, 2020
  2. oli4002. Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

oli4002., Jul 30, 2020
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Jul 30, 2020
  4. I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account

1. I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account - Similar Threads - Can't Access Bedrock

2. I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I downloaded the Java Edition of Minecraft back in 2016 when I first bought the game on my PC and now I want to play cross platform with my Xbox friends. However, it says I need to download the Windows 10 edition which should be free if I bought the game before 2018...
  3. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  4. i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!: i got a new laptop but i can't download minecraft. Even when i go to my library i can't find it, and if i go to the game it self i still can't find it. if anyone is willing to help plz help...
  5. I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.: I play on Windows 10 Whenever I try to add a additional server in Minecraft, it doesn't recognize the server as a server and whenever I try to join It says "unable to connect to world", however, I am able to join the featured servers like mineplex, the hive, ETC. Can somebody...
  6. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  7. I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition: So I already have a bought version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my mobile. I downloaded a trial version and wanted to log in but it says 'Buy a licensed version first' And I already have it. Or should I buy a licence for every device I want Minecraft:BE on?...
  8. Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.: I had a lot of trouble in trying to download the bedrock edition, as I had the java edition a few years ago but haven't played in a long time. I finally managed to download it on my laptop, but when I attempt to sign in on my Microsoft account it just says its signing me in...
  9. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?: I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA): My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-free-already-have/85473e15-a51d-4d29-9429-b0699af429a9"