Windows 10: I can't access BIOS in windows 10

Discus and support I can't access BIOS in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I face this question whenever I try to access BIOS. Would you please help me to solve it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarwanSaleh2, Nov 22, 2018.

1. I can't access BIOS in windows 10

Hi,

I face this question whenever I try to access BIOS. Would you please help me to solve it?

I can't access BIOS in windows 10 942fa969-4f60-4dac-9831-7aa30239b25d?upload=true.jpg

:)

MarwanSaleh2, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

I`m trying to access the BIOS of my pc that is running on Windows 10 OS, but I can`t access at all.

this is a old pc and still has the old style of the BIOS and not the newer ones UEFI. Is anyone knows how to do it? Please!

Fabio_ninja, Nov 22, 2018
  4. I can't access BIOS in windows 10

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

I can't access BIOS in windows 10

1. I can't access BIOS in windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't access BIOS

2. can't access bios on restating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access bios on restating windows: Dear Sir/MadamHelloI have windows 10 21H2 , motherboard GA-B560M-D3H,the issue is can't access bios on restarting windows!to access bios I have to shutdown system and turn off power supply then turn it on and power pc on,if restarting windows bios menu doesn't show and...
  3. can't access bios on restating windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't access bios on restating windows: Dear Sir/MadamHelloI have windows 10 21H2 , motherboard GA-B560M-D3H,the issue is can't access bios on restarting windows!to access bios I have to shutdown system and turn off power supply then turn it on and power pc on,if restarting windows bios menu doesn't show and...
  4. can't access bios on restating windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  6. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  7. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't access bios anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios anymore: I was messing around trying to fix my dual booted windows 7 and now I can't access bios anymore. My pc is Asus with intel h110 chipset. I press f2 when restarting my pc and the bios password screen pops up I enter the password then continue pressing f2 but it just boots my...
  9. I can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't access BIOS: Hey... Yesterday I deleted ubuntu partition from my dual-boot system (windows 10). Just because ubuntu wouldn't disappear from my boot order in BIOS, I tried to drive it out by following this video : https://youtu.be/255ltqk7xDM Right after I finished, the problem broke...
  10. Can't access bios in windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios in windows 10 home: Hi there, I have been having trouble accessing the bios ever since I upgraded to win 10. How can I fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance. 44075

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant access to bios

2. cant access bios windows 10

3. access asus bios from windows