Windows 10: I Cant Access Certain Websites

Discus and support I Cant Access Certain Websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't access certain websites, even though I removed myself from my family group. I'm still managed by a family group even though I'm not apart of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by J'lynEdwards, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I Cant Access Certain Websites

I can't access certain websites, even though I removed myself from my family group. I'm still managed by a family group even though I'm not apart of one. I'm18 and still have restrictions. Please help

:)

J'lynEdwards, Sep 4, 2020

2. Can't access certain websites in Win10

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your efforts and time.

• As I understand you are unable to access certain websites, what websites are you not able to access?
    • Have you logged in with a Microsoft account or a local account?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Network troubleshooter. Either search for it in the Search or run it by following the link below.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

• Try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.
    • Check for Windows Updates.
    • Check for drivers for the network adapter.
    • Open a CMD window as Administrator:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
      • netsh winsock reset
    Also try to restart the DNS service.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run.
    • Type services.msc. Click on Ok.
    • Then find DNS client. Right-click on it to Stop it and Restart it.
    If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 4, 2020
  3. CANNOT ACCESS CERTAIN WEBSITES

Hi,

To help you better with your issue in accessing certain websites, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when accessing those websites?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to access those websites outside your network?

Let us know so we can further help.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2020
  4. I Cant Access Certain Websites

Cannot access certain websites

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to install all the patches from Windows update.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Windows update settings" without quotes and hit enter.

• Under Updates click on check for updates

Method 2: I would suggest you to install latest wireless network adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website.

You may refer:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:
    How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Method 3: You may refer:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    Open a CMD window as Administrator:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Hope this helps

Waseemulla S, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

I Cant Access Certain Websites

1. I Cant Access Certain Websites - Similar Threads - Cant Access Certain

2. unable to access certain websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to access certain websites: I am unable to access certain websites on my pc, it just comes up with a screen saying 'this site can't be reached', I've checked the connection and the proxy and the firewall but when it comes to trying to run windows network diagnostics, it says 'An error has occurred while...
  3. unable to access certain websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to access certain websites: I am unable to access certain websites on my pc, it just comes up with a screen saying 'this site can't be reached', I've checked the connection and the proxy and the firewall but when it comes to trying to run windows network diagnostics, it says 'An error has occurred while...
  4. unable to access certain websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access certain websites???: Recently bought a new desktop and after I hooking everything up, I found that I couldn't visit websites like roblox.I think it's a DNS problem, but the tips I found after doing a search didn't seem to help. The only temp fix was plugging the ethernet cord into a different...
  6. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access certain websites???: Recently bought a new desktop and after I hooking everything up, I found that I couldn't visit websites like roblox.I think it's a DNS problem, but the tips I found after doing a search didn't seem to help. The only temp fix was plugging the ethernet cord into a different...
  7. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Cant access certain websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant access certain websites on all browsers: Hello,After a windows update last week I cannot access certain sites most of the time. Seldom I have access.I am dealing with it since 10 days now. can't find a working solution.Website : https://www.2dehands.be/ and https://www.lastdodo.nl/IE gives me this error : Can’t...
  9. Cant Access Certain Websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cant Access Certain Websites: Guys please help when I try to access audiomicro.com and igg-games.com with google chrome an error saying forbidden 403 nginx pops out I tried a lot of things clearing my cookies and caches, trying another browser, deleting the contents of my temp files, flushing my dns but...
  10. Cannot access certain websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access certain websites: Hello All, I am not able to access certain websites like ebay. I am getting this error This site can't be reached 'ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED' or I get this error 'ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING'. I have tried changed the DNS settings. However, it then works sometimes...