Windows 10: I cant access device manager and i dont know why

Discus and support I cant access device manager and i dont know why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just get this whenever i try.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Whangam, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Whangam Win User

I cant access device manager and i dont know why

I cant access device manager and i dont know why 660fa7cf-e83d-4b20-bcc2-3edc18fb6675?upload=true.png
    I just get this whenever i try.

:)

Whangam, Jan 5, 2020
  2. trog100 Win User

Why two different 3870's in Device Manager?

mine lists them like that in the CCC.. in the device manager it calls them both 3800 series..

i dont think it matters..

trog

trog100, Jan 5, 2020
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

I cant access device manager and i dont know why [​IMG]

AphexDreamer, Jan 5, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. I cant access device manager and i dont know why - Similar Threads - cant access device

2. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my windows and I dont know why: I've got the wuauserv file but the windows update service is still not running and I can update nothing even when I tried to recover the service when I restart the computer it disappears again additionaly when I run the cmd as an Administrator and type net start wuauserv it...
  3. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update my windows and I dont know why: I've got the wuauserv file but the windows update service is still not running and I can update nothing even when I tried to recover the service when I restart the computer it disappears again additionaly when I run the cmd as an Administrator and type net start wuauserv it...
  4. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  6. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  7. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  9. cant download any softwares i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant download any softwares i dont know why.: there is a problem these past few days . Id like to download a antivirus and a simple game I downloaded it in google and when I open the exe file or the setup file. and allow the installation , nothing happens and it doesn't download...
  10. I cant access my legacy bios and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant access my legacy bios and i dont know why: So ive tried tk access my legacy bios by pressing so many different buttons over and over again on my start up and none of them work like ive tried delete(last time i got into my bios it was delete or delete and something else) esc, f2, f8, f10, f11, f12 and thats it but none...