Windows 10: I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10.

Discus and support I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to access WORD or Excel from my MS Office 2013, after having upgraded to Windows 10, each one I try appears for a split second on the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SweetSveta, Nov 4, 2020.

1. I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10.

When I try to access WORD or Excel from my MS Office 2013, after having upgraded to Windows 10, each one I try appears for a split second on the screen then disappears.

:)

SweetSveta, Nov 4, 2020

2. MS Office 2013

How to update MS Office 2007 to MS Office 2013.

SouravJaiswal, Nov 4, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    MS Office 2013

It might be worth to try this...................
    Go to Programs and Features > right click at Microsoft Office 2013 > click Change > click Repair.
    See if that does anything for you.

*** adding : the steps I posted are based on my Office 2007. Your 2013 might be different. I hope not. ***

davidhk, Nov 4, 2020
  4. I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10.

Quick Access to Files in Office 2013 on Windows 10

Hi Kavrod,

• Are you opening those Word/PowerPoint files for the first time?
    Quick access to the Files in Office 2013 on Windows 10 will get a pop-up menu with a list of recently open excel files which shows the recent files which you have opened at least one or more times after upgrading to Windows 10. Hence in order
    to get the access to Word/PowerPoint files you will have to manually search and open the particular file for first time as
    haven’t tried other office apps and from the second attempt it will show same as recently open excel files.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10.

1. I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10. - Similar Threads - can't access Office

2. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...: I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to uninstall ms office 2013i started installing without uninstalling how long will it take to install and can i shut down and will it resume after i restart...
  3. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...: I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to uninstall ms office 2013i started installing without uninstalling how long will it take to install and can i shut down and will it resume after i restart...
  4. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Office 2013 upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Office 2013 upgrade issue: Hi all. I have been running into an issue where Office deactivates after upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 on workstations. The trouble is most of my customers don't have the original key card for Office 2013 and generally Office 2013 won't tie into a Microsoft account when...
  6. Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...: In 2014, I got Office 2013 from my university I installed it on a computer, which then ran Windows 8.1. It later was upgraded to Windows 10, and everything ran fine and dandy. For unrelated reasons, I had to reinstall Windows 10. I made sure to uninstall Office 2013 first,...
  7. Bad Copy - MS Office 2013

Bad Copy - MS Office 2013: Its a long story, and ongoing via Trading Standards but I bought a copy of Microsoft office from a pc support company who installed it for me. BUT they used software I know the name of but cant mention it here to produce a key. They are refusing to reply to my emails and I...
  8. MS Office 2013

MS Office 2013: I have a fully licensed copy of MS office 2013. I have been sent a word.doc attachment on an email and saved it to the HDD, but Word refuses to open it!!!! 52061
  9. MS Office 2013 update...

MS Office 2013 update...: Moderator(s), please move this topic to the correct forum, thanks... I have two Windows 10 Professional, 64-bits (1709) with the latest updates, both systems have MS Office 2013 Professional. On one of the systems, MS Office does not update, while the other does. After...
  10. MS Office 2013 aps...

MS Office 2013 aps...: This issue has been bothering me for awhile, short description.... Windows 7 and 10 sharing files via workgroup with one gig switched network, using local accounts. Initial opening and MS Office file (.docx, .xlsx, etc.) takes anywhere from 15-25 seconds. Opening another...